When was the last time you went on an 'Adventure'? And what did you do?

Anything that you consider to feel like an adventure, when was the last time? and what did you do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Went on an impromptu trip down to the keys last weekend with my SO.

• Thanks for MH :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to go backpacking a lot, so i guess the most recent one i went on was up near the redwoods which was an amazing week in the wilderness.

What Girls Said 5

• Everyone is talking about these awesome trips... and I consider it an adventure when I go to the store :p Who knows what food I'll end up buying.

• 8/7 through 8/10, went to Austin, TX.

... it's always an adventure there, no matter what you're doing.

• A week ago
    Went to London

• Hmmmm I go on an adventure almost every weekend lol. Never know where my nights will take me.

• I went hiking last week with my boyfriend. We hiked for like 8 hours (with breaks). The weather sucked half of the time though.. rain :/ I was kinda feverish for days and still coughing :/

What Guys Said 2

• About two weeks ago, climbed over a fence and stroked some random horses, it felt like an adventure coz we weren't meant to be there and we didn't know if the horses would be friendly! haha

• Uhhh... 1997?