Does sex feel good to girls?

So curiously, does sex actually feel good to you girls too? Or is it just a horrible and torturous way of paying us mighty and powerful men back for all we do for you guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• We secretly want to projectile vomit on you while you're doing us. Call it an impulse, mighty man.

• Bow down to me and serve your superior rulers.

• There goes that impulse again..

What Girls Said 3

• Of course it feels good. Provided that he knows what he is doing.

• Ain't nothin' my boyfriend does for me that's more compelling than what he does to me when we're naked together. Is the first part serious? Hell yeah sex feels amazing!

• Sure sex make me good as a girl too especially when am doing that with someome i like, because simply i do not like it when am just horny take off and do it for sure will not like it so i preferred to be with someone i like or i love ;)

What Guys Said 5

• Women actually have more nerve endings in their genitals than men, they feel sex more powerfully, and they have multiple orgasms and more so then men. A lot of women tell me that having sex feels like it fulfills the need to feel "filled up on the inside" like something is being pulled out of their insides, like a "full" feeling that is satisfying.

• trust me, they enjoy it.

• They wouldn't moan otherwise

• No they enjoy it. They like getting that void filled with cock. Lol.