Do you have a solution to my problem?

I've always felt like dirt, like I'm nothing. I completely hate the way I look. I always pretend that I love my appearance. Ha but the truth is I hate it. Absolutely abhor it.
I've no confidence. I cry about the way I look. I spend days just wishing I didn't look the way I do. Deep in my heart, I know I'm not ugly. But.. I feel ugly. Always. I don't like the compliments, I pretend I do and say thanks. But I hate them. I hate myself.

Most Helpful Guy

• You may need counseling and try praying cause i know how you feel
    i been there many times it's not easy

Most Helpful Girl

• Either you have a lesser degree of body dsymorphic disorder or you need to build your self-esteem deep on the inside somehow.

What Guys Said 1

• you're obviously having some self esteem problems which i can personally relate to. I attended a group 8 week course on how to improve your self esteem and it was so brilliant to hear other people say the exact things i had been thinking. I recommend this massively. the good news is because you're young you can easily change the mind to rethink this about yourself. have faith and believe in yourself

What Girls Said 1

• Girl I'm on the same boat only I don't hate myself, or feel like dirt. You know there are so many things to focus on in life than looks, think of all the positive things in your life. If you know you're not ugly then why waste time feeling like it? Nobody's perfect and you don't have to be either. Life is not only about looks.