What joints are you able to crack?

For me it's mostly my toes and knuckles.

Oh and my wrists

Most Helpful Guy

• My list of "things I can crack." I gave my description on how I did them to prove that I actually can do them. To all the GAGers at home, do not try what you are about to read. It probably isn't good for your bones and you may pull something if you do it wrongly!

--Fingers (middle of finger. You can do it if you hold the bottom of you finger with your thumb and you pull slightly sideways OR you can interweave the fingers on each hand and just push your palms away from you)
    --Knuckles (self explanatory)
    --Thumbs (you press on the bone connecting hand and the next part of your thumb)
    --Wrist (just press down and make a crowbar shape. Only works if your wrists are slightly stiff)
    --Elbow (hold your parallel in front of you, grab your wrist semi firmly with your other arm, pull up your first arm so the elbow pops up some)
    --Shoulder (basically just grab your shoulder and push down OR hold your wrist straight ahead like you are pointing at something and pull. Your should may or may not crack though, it really only works if it is stiff)
    --Neck (Simply move sideways on each side)
    --Back (find a chair with a firm backing, preferably a school desk, push against a table with your back against the chair, the back of the chair should be slightly under your shoulder blades, you should feel some pops)
    --Knees (Stand up, distance your legs to a v shape, slide one foot across the ground, it should pop the knee in the dragging leg)
    --Foot/Ankle (sit on your knees then fall to your side, try to basically push your foot downwards to it looks like your are trying to flatten out your leg, you should feel a pop)
    --Toes (like knuckles)
    --Ankle (basically walk on the side of your foot with shoes on so that the bottom of your foot is facing on the side towards you, push down a little)

However, I stopped cracking my bones long ago because I realized it was a very bad habit to get into. It was a short lived phase of teenage angst lol. When I did crack my bones though, I didn't do all these on a regular basis, but I did figure out how to do all these by myself haha. In any case, I don't suggest doing them.

Most Helpful Girl

• my knuckles only.

What Guys Said 9

• Well, it depends on the rolling paper, if its really good rolling paper, I can combine both crack and weed without much of an issue

• Aw, man! I thought this was some kind of drug slang I hadn't heard before.

I can crack my knuckles.

• My neck... so if I ever get bored I crack it in class and slump over the desk like I am dead... symbolizes school perfectly.

• My knuckles, toes, elbows, knees, back, and neck.

• Only knuckles but it's not good to keep doing that

• Lately I've been wanting to crack some mods joints

• Ma neck, feet and wrists. Oh and my thumbs

• Nearly all of 'em. Getting old! lol

• TBT the time i tried to crack out of da joint

i.ytimg.com/vi/KUAAqx3Ldtk/maxresdefault.jpg

What Girls Said 8

• my knuckles and my knees

• My knuckles, wrist, back, and neck.

• My toes and my knuckles but every one of my joints click.

• Left ankle, left wrist, right knee, my middle fingers. Sometimes my lower spine but that's more an accident as I find that disgusting 😨.

• Knuckles, wrists and ankles

• Just knuckles and back

• elbows, knees, ankles, and back sometimes

• Toes
    Knuckles
    Wrists
    Elbows
    Knees
    Neck
    Back
    Ankles

Pretty much everything i suppose...