Are you annoyed right now?

have ever been so annoyed to a point where you just want to murder someone?

I am, it's been a terrible LONG day!!! First, I had to give my cat away, because I didn't know I was allergic to it.

Then I went to donate and volunteer at a church to give school supplies out to people, it was like a Back to school bash and I realized how ungrateful some people can be- that let alone drained my whole positive energy.

Last but not least, I got a speeding ticket.

This was not my day!! Tomorrow will be better= or at least I hope!!

Sorry guys for the vent!! I hope you had a great day!!!

have you ever*

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• Murder no. Scream. Yes. Want to break things sure.

Sucks about your day. Sorry. Too bad you couldn't charm your way out of the ticket. Tomorrow will be better for you.

• well it was like my fault lol
      I was going 85 on a 40 :o

• Not super annoyed but GAG can be very good at changing that LOL. Anyway they say things happen in 3's and you have had your 3 things happen so tomorrow should be a better day. :)

• Being annoyed takes too much effort.

• I am very chilled at the moment - I am having a nice little vacation always good for the soul

• I'm incredibly annoyed... since I don't have anything to tell you, that I'm annoyed of!
    So annoying that it annoys me :o
    Hahaha I've constructed myself an opinion! I did it :D

• Yes, I wake up sometimes with my hands covered in blood and I have no idea how it got there.

• No, not really. I don't get annoyed easily. I get hot headed but not annoyed

What Girls Said 2

• Yes & Friday was my get out of the way leave me alone day.

• I'm not annoyed right now but I know how it feels girly >:(