I pretty much told him what I thought about him and this was his reply... Good or bad?

I told my crush in a message that I thought he was very attractive and a very nice guy but that I wasn't expecting anything in return because I knew he didn't like me back but that I just wanted him to know how I felt.

he Said: "thank you :) your a nice person as well :) I like talking to you :) "

was his response good or bad?

• Good (Explain below)
  • Bad (Friend Zoned)

Most Helpful Guy

• I see it as more neutral to be honest

• How so?

• He just said things that to me came off as polite but didn't seem to lean any farther

• If he had any interest one way or another it seems like it was the perfect time to at least start dropping hints without feeling shy or embarrassed in any way

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say Friend zone. Maybe he got surprised that you are interested on him and/or he didn't really pay attention to you before that. I think next time he sees you, he'll figure out if he wants to go for it or if that is not what he wants. Anyway, I think you should slowly start moving on, dear.

What Guys Said 3

• Friend Zoned

• He complimented you.

• He probably should have taken the time to talk it out with you tbh.

What Girls Said 3

• If he was remotely interested he would not just accept that and maybe even hint at liking you or say something along the lines of ''oh but how do you know i don't like you?''.

• This happened to me. But for you, he replied, and in my case he didn't even replied. Also I now feel like an idiot but well... You were friendzoned :(
    #TeamFriendzoned <3

• Friend zoned, I'm afraid.