What is you're biggest regret in life?

my biggest regret of my life is not going to college in america and not playing sports there i had given up 12 diffrent divison one scholarships from diffrent schools across the country for football i had given up siclohorships from marshall university, rutgers university, wake forrest university and purdue university. i went to several football camps when i was younger during the summer and i was told by several of the coaches there i could not only start on a college football team but i could also make it in the nfl some of the and scouts told me that i could make it as a fourth round draft pick in the NFL. i was also a really good basketball player and i gave up division one scholarships from stonybrook university and butler university. now i was probally best at baseball and i gave up scholorships from university of maine, boston college, georgetown, st johns university, morehead state university and bucknell university. i was one of the best athletes in the state of alaska when i was in high school and i feel bad about that i couldnt represent alaska in college sports. right now i am currently playing college football and baseball in japan. its alright the reason i choose to go to school in japan was i missed my culture and my homeland and my grandfather also got very sick so i moved there to help take care of him. dont get me wrong i love playing football and baseball here in japan the problem is just there aren't that many scouts so the chances of me making it pro to either of those sports aren't that great. but its definitley not impossible for me to make it in either of those sports. also another problem is that these kids i am playing with in football and baseball aren't nearly as good as American kids. so what is you're biggest regret in life

Most Helpful Girl

• No regrets here <3 I love my mistakes and to learn from them

Most Helpful Guy

• Not calling my Dad & meeting him at the ballpark.
    We did a LOT of things together. I new that we did. It wasn't until later in life that I realized he lived his life around me.
    I fell into a good job just out of HS. I moved out at 19. I was working a lot overtime. A lot of evenings & almost every Saturday. So I only had Sundays to myself. He died when I was 21. I wish I wasn't so selfish & just thought of ME & my one day off. I wanted to call him & meet him at the ballpark but I never did. Next week, if things slow down, next season. When i was a kid I did call him at work & as soon as he heard my voice he'd say "you want to go to the game tonight?"
    I regret I never called him to take him to the game. I know he would have enjoyed that.

What Girls Said 1

• I have none. My past actions made me the person I am today and I believe that things play out in the universe exactly the way they are supposed to.

What Guys Said 8

• Not retiring from the Navy

• Biggest regret? Not trying harder in school. I did just enough to get into the top uni in my country, but looking at the world now, I know I could have gotten into a much better university internationally if I had tried.

• Religion. I hated that I was so religious. I was taught it by my parents and so I can't take the blame, but I regret the doors it closed for me. Never again.

• Not having a social life in school.

• …not asking her out...

• Turning down a college scholarship at the end of high school. I might not be where I am now if I had taken it.

• Do you even Paragraphs?

• Not having the guts to end it when I don't see it getting any better.