Any of you know a compulsive liar? What is the most ridiculous thing they ever told you?

Most Helpful Guy

• My father wrote me out of his will (for reasons relating to his second wife.) He never told me and I took care of him until the end. I spent Christmas Eve and Christmas morning in a hospital room with him so he wouldn't be alone. He did December 30th. I later told my mother that my father (her ex-husband) had never told me that he wrote me out of his will. My younger brother said, "He probably told you and you just forgot about it," as if you could have that kind of conversation with your father and simply forget about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• They just spewed some bullshit about our job to get me to shut up. I was brand new and even I knew that crap was ridiculous.

What Guys Said 3

• That when their grandma died, she left him millions of dollars, but he put it into a trust so it would mature and he couldn't touch it.

• i think i am :P i "embellish" things quite abit hahaha im that guy that catches a fish and every time i tell the story of how i caught it, it gets bigger and bigger hahaha but im not bad enough to lie about something important. its more of a in-the-moment thing, my story has to beat everyone else's you know what i mean? :P

• I'm going to stop gambling after 2 years.

What Girls Said 0