What would you do if you were called rotten and selfish by someone who tends to use you often?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a friend that is a bit like that but not entirely in the same way as you describe here and it is so annoying. I don't even think she realises she is such a hypocrite sometimes. Are you experiencing something similar?

• My sister is always asking me to babysit her kids while she goes on multiple dates with guys from the internet that we will never see again. It is NOT fun or easy babysitting her 3 year old. Today she asked me to go to a child's game arcade place after work tomorrow. I was like "why would I want to go there?" She said it was so there could be another adult there to help watch the kids. There is only 2 kids... I will be getting off work, I really don't want to be used like that. So I told her no. So she called me rotten and selfish, in which I got very very angry.

• It is messed up, you are not obligated to look after her kids. Your sister had the kids so they are her responsibility. No is no your sister needs to just accept that but how you can make her accept that I do not know.

• Thank you.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• I don't let anyone family or friend use me, and if someone is doing that to you then stand up for yourself and put an end to it, enough is enough.

As for the whole name calling thing, let em call me whatever they'd like, I could give a rats ass, at the end of the day the only opinion that matters in regards to yourself is how you see yourself, not what others think.

Half the people in the world lack even the most simple of manners and etiquette, they certainly don't have the right to judge or call someone else names. Especially when their own reason are selfish.

• Its projection, trying to manipulate you further by using guilt..
    Just stick to your guns

• I have the pleasure of watching my nephew time to time for my Sister. He's 3 years old as well. To say the least, he alone is a handful but I do my best. Only difference is my Sister has actual priorities and duties need to be done. Chasing multiple guys? Tell her she needs her priorities straightened out.

• That's typical. Anti-social people tend to label others with their own negative characteristics. What I would do is just avoid that person as much as possible. I hope they aren't in your immediate family!

• Yep, they are.

• I shouldn't have to move out. She is 29, single, with 2 kids. She had to move back into my parents house. She tries to use everyone for babysitting and all that shit all of the time.

• You are right, you shouldn't. Live your life and when she asks for help tell her all you get from her is grief and she needs to take care of it herself.

• Slap them in the face with a burn remark or tell them off and tell them how they are the manipulative one.

• Who called you that Nichole! ?
    HOW DARE SHE/HE!!!

• My sister

• Yes..

• aww dam... :(
      Go for a walk to chill out or marathon some netflix show! :)

• I have learnt to cut toxic people out of my life as early as possible.

• Rotten and Selfish? and they use me often? A few favors I can endure; a job without pay and mistreatment, definitely calls for an uprising.

• Now that's a line that presses my buttons really good, my eye would be twitchy and I'd have the great urge to beat them up with a book.

• I'd lap that shit up and wear those labels with pride!

What Girls Said 1

• i can't think of anyone who tends to use me.

i dont really let that kind of thing happen.