Going clubbing on your own?

It's been a while since I've gone out, my friends are all really busy but I'm actually itching to just get out of the house and meet some new people. I'm not very tall or strong and I've had guys try to take advantage of this by pulling me around a few times. Should I wait for my friends to just become less busy or go out on my own?

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as you're always in crowds of people and never alone, I think you'd be alright. I wouldn't advise drinking anything though, and ask one of the bouncers/security to keep an eye on you.

• Thank you! I don't really like drinking all that much so I wasn't planning on it. Would asking them be okay? I haven't really gone out on my own before and usually my friends are around. I guess I'm just wondering if it'd be a silly thing to ask for!

• In that case I wouldn't mind asking! Thank you very much. I honestly didn't think they would be happy to watch after someone while also keeping an eye on everything in the club itself...

• No problem, good luck!

What Guys Said 4

• Soo did you go out clubbing?

• A girl that' looks as good as you should definetly go with at least one friend. You might get taken advantage of otherwise. There is safety in numbers I think you should go with someone you trust maybe a guy too.

• All my guy friends have this terrible habit of leaving me alone when we go out clubbing, so I don't know if they'd be much help. If I brought a friend do you think I should try and stay with them most of the time? They like to drink whereas I like to dance..

• Ah thank you! I guess that's true but I really like dancing which is why I wanted to go. Not going to lie a little bit of flirting is always fun but I guess you do have a point there. I'll keep it all in mind ^^

• Sure your welcome ;)

• Ooh that's risky for sure, especially since you're very pretty. Unless you know how to defend yourself in a life or death situation with a bunch of drunks, I wouldn't recommend you go by yourself.

• it's for saddos.

What Girls Said 1

• I'd advice you against it. Who is going to guarantee your safety and your security if you're on your own?