How much money 💵 do you have savings?

How old are you? And how much money you have saved? Bank account

Most Helpful Guy

• Enough to go solo for a year on so , not enough to live comfortably for the rest of my life unless I die after a year.
    My assets are pretty much locked down so my fluidity is kept LOOOooooooow , low like minimum waggeeeee , low like dow- (that's offensive ain't it) , low like lowrider lowwwwwww , it's so low dogs can't hear it.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

What Girls Said 8

• $1. Student loans are rough :(

• I'm still paying my student loans so not much in savings, but I've got about $19,000 in my RRSP and $2500 in my travel fund. Other than that I'm living paycheck to paycheck and will be for another five years :S

• It's Christmas time. So I went from upper $200 something to just $76 in savings. But I get paid on Christmas so all is well.

• I had 2 jobs over summer break. I spent the money I made with one job and saved the other. I saved up a total of $2,372.83.

• I'm 16 yo and I don't have anything ^^
    I'm poor cus' everything is from dad and mom, also my frère haha /-\

• not much. i do have a house to pay for

• Not much. Like $450
    I need to get a job.. But lazy.

• i'm 22 and currently have about $10K in savings

but... i'm also living at home, just graduated college, unemployed, and I don't have a car haha