Do you enjoy crying?

I suppose you could call it a form of masochism but I actually enjoy crying. Does anyone else enjoy it too?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you mean crying out of joy, yeah why not haha😄
    But out of pain, it depends, many people enjoy crying because it is a form of relieving stress, so it isn't necessarily masochism😉
    Hope i helped 👍😄

Most Helpful Girl

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 15

What Girls Said 13

• Kind of, it lets me break free all my bazillion feelings. I would explode if I didn't cry regularly.

• I hate crying because it makes me feel weak.

• Me = super emotional "UGLY crier" = It only makes me feel weak = I HATE it!!!

• I don't always enjoy the reasons behind my tears but sometimes I feel better after a good cry. Not always, but sometimes.

• Not in the slightest. I'm an ugly crier and it always gives me a stuffed up nose.

• I am not sure if I would really enjoy it? It feels good to let everything out, but what made me cry is probably still there.

• That is a very valid point. Crying will help alleviate pain but you have to make an effort to eliminate the thing that made you cry in the first place in order to be happy.

• It helps you process and release emotions so while itd be weird to say thats how youd ideally spend your time its not weird to acknowledge its good points

• Yeah, actually.
    It makes me feel better for some reason.

Like if I'm lonely or sad, dunno..
    Still lonely or sad, but it's not as bad?

• Yes but I rarely cry, maybe once every 4 months, I try to stay strong though.

• I don't like crying, but I like to let it out when frustrated

• you know I'm a cry baby, I even cry when I watch cartoon disney movies -.-

• Hahaha no worries. My entire family had to hold back tears when watching a trailer for a movie once.

• I don't enjoy it but when I do I feel way better it's like all the build up tension is gone.

• I think its normal to enjoy crying. Its very healthy for humans to cry.
    (unless you're getting happy off other people crying, thats weird)