Would you rather sleep or eat?

Let's say you only had 3 hours or less sleep that night. When the alarm rings, would you rather sleep longer even for just few minutes and skip breakfast OR breakfast is more important? Why?

• sleep more
  • get up and eat
sleep more and have risk of getting an ulcer.

you've waken up already anyway due to alarm so why not get up and eat?

what do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sleep most definitely. During high school, I'd always wake up at 6AM and leave at 7AM. Theoretically, this was so I would eat breakfast and what not, but instead I would hit the snooze button and set timers on my phone. I'd end truly waking up at about 6:55AM on good days and 7:15AM or later on bad ones, which was usually followed by an "OH SHIT, I'M GONNA BE LATE!"

At this point, breakfast doesn't even factor into the equation. I'm just tired as crap and want every minute of sleep possible. When you wake up and you are tired (I'm not a morning person) blankets seem warmer, the bed seems more comfortable, and sleep seems more tempting.

• 6:55! wow! you have to be flash in every move and not feel lazy while showering. It sucks when you are not a morning person but everyone around starts moving around. You're lucky your parents do not bug you too much.

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely sleep. That's me everyday when it's school time. I sleep for like 2-4 hours at night and when the alarm rings I press snooze too many times which results in me always being late. Ain't got time for breakfast. In the morning, every single minute of sleep is very important.

What Guys Said 5

• Haha, i think i'll take the sleep. I love my sleep. I will probably end up dreaming about food tho, haha

• Breakfast.
    A few minutes is not going to make a difference.

• I'm not a heavy sleeper anyway, so I'd prefer to wake up and eat!

• Breakfast? I've heard the word somewhere 😜 Wonder how it looks like 😀

• Will have my breakfast

What Girls Said 17

• Is take the extra half hour to sleep. I can eat a piece of fruit or whatever on the way out the door.

• definitely sleep.

• i would like a better sleep

• Sleep more! I often skip my breakfast completely (I know it's unhealthy) just to sleep more, sleep is my personal holy grail lol

• I can't really eat right when I get up, it makes me feel nauseated. So I usually eat a brunch. So, yeah, sleep more!!!

• Sleep more.

1. Cause I usually skip breakfast anyways
    2. I'm a small eater so am likely not to be hungry anyways

• Sleep. Definitely sleep! That extra few minutes would feel soooooo much nicer, and you could grab like a piece of fruit or pick up a drink while you are out that morning!

• yes! and my parents would still nag me. haha! but i understand why, I'm just stubborn.

• Sleep some more.

• I'm not hungry until I completely wake up. So there is no set time for breakfast. I just eat it when I wake up.

• eat my breakfast. And I am not fat , my bmi is 19.7
    I just really enjoy food :) healthy food. And I am kind of a morning person, and once I am woken up find it hard to fall back asleep because I start thinking about everything I want to do.

• Well.. When I lived with my dad, he never let me take naps.
    So, SLEEP. 8D I have to catch up now of course. >_>

• Dad woke me up!

• sleep some more

• EAT for sure!!! ahahah :D

• I sleep in always

• Sleep because I never eat breakfast anyway

• sleep. I haven't slept in a while.