Hey GaGers.. I turned 20 today.. but Why isn't GaG changing my age? and I really feel old.. did you feel old when you turned 20.. :/ ?

omg.. i m freakin' 20!!! admin changed my date.. LOOK AT THE 20!!! this feels so weird.. lol..

Most Helpful Guy

• Happy Birthday cinderelli, hope you have an awesome day!

Haha, yip i felt old at twenty too.

"You are never too old to set another goal or to dream another dream" - C. S Lewis

Enjoy the present moment to the fullest, wish you all the best

• That's so nice.. thank you so much.. 😊😊💓

• That special one is far far away for now.. lol.. and thanks.. you really are one if the nicest people here.. 😊😊

• Thank you so much and so are you, what an awesome young lady you are.

Keep and open mind and heart, you never know :) :) :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Happy birthday, dear @cinderelli, enjoy your day today, sweet girl.
    They tend to be a bit slow on 'Changing' Anything on here, dear, for they did this to me as well back in May. It took them a few days to push a button and of course by Then... My special day had come and gone.
    Don't let Any of this get you down, especially today. Go out tonite and paint the town red and always remember: You are ONLY 'Old' when you are 100 years old and as Young as you 'Feel' at Any age.
    Good luck and blessings. xx

• thank you so much for your sweet wishes.. i went out for some time.. now i'll just GaG and eat pizza.. haha..

• :))) xxxooo

What Guys Said 34

What Girls Said 15

• Your birthday was listed wrong, that's why. You must have selected the wrong date when you signed up. I just changed it so it should be correct now :)

And no, I did not feel old when I turned 20. I'm turning 21 next month... I may start to feel 'old' then. Lol

• okay.. thank you so much.. you will be able to drink at 21.. haha..

• hahaha yes, it will be like when I turned 18 and could legally buy tobacco even though I don't smoke or anything :) Lol

• LOL.. exactly!!

• Hun, you are not old. If you're old then that means my brother's old (he's twenty-one this year) there is a three year gap between us, so if he's old, then I'm old. I'm almost eighteen, fucked if I'm old.

Think of it this way, only two years ago you were celebrating your eighteenth, becoming an adult. You are two years into your adulthood, and have, give or take, forty/fifty more years to live. If you're old now, then in thirty years time you will be ancient.

You are not always as old as you feel, and you are not always as old as you are.

• Thanks... that's nice.. 😊😊😊

• And happy birthday too.

You are very welcome.

Like my nan says, you are not old until you're in a nursing home. She's 105 this year and only admitted into a nursing home last year.

• Thanks and you have a cool nan.. 😊😊

• Happy Birthday!

Hope you're having a great day :)

I also felt weird when I turned 20, so I know how you're feeling lol It took me a few days for me to realize that I was 20, I was no longer a teenager. After that it was normal. You'll get used to it.

• Happy birthday !!! they changed as I noticed :) <3
    enjoy your new age :)

media.giphy.com/media/jxTnOS8Mkv8n6/giphy.gif</a>

• I didn't feel old at 20..

But, I'm really dreading 25 this November..

• Jesus cin, why would you feel out like at that age already?
    If you're going to act old too, you ruin yourself :p

• Happy birthday again! 🎉🎊🎈🎁🎆🎇🎤🎼🎵🎶🎻🎸🎹🎂🍰🍨🍧🍦🍭 ✌️

• Thank you.. 😊😊💜💓💕

• Welcome girl 😎

• That's right.. 😊

• I know, your teenage ended and your 20s begin. life is about to unfold but don't worry it'll be fun. I turned 20 too just a month ago!

• Happy birthday!

Maybe you put the date wrong or there's a time difference between the site and where you live

• I felt nothing when I turned 20 .

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 🎊🎉

• They got my age wrong too.

Happy birthday.

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D
    I think it will change later. Gag takes time to update.

• Happy birthday! and no, I didn't feel old... you can still do anything you want to!

• I already feel old at 16. Hbd

• I turned 20 4 months ago, its probably a time zone thing, and i cried. A lot lol.