How do all these people find the time to make so many MyTakes?

Just looked up the number of MyTakes by these 3 girls, who I won't name, and they've got dozens and dozens!

Some of them aren't even particularly good and others are highly controversial.

This begs the question, how on Earth do they find enough time to write all of them, answer other peoples' questions and ask questions too.

Do they literally have no life?

Most Helpful Girl

• There are a lot of people who have been here for years. We're all lucky that there are people willing to put the time into creating quality content.

After all, Anon, no one on the this site is perfect and some of us can benefit more from useful advice than others when it comes to interacting with people.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• Same can be said for us regular users... what I notice is that the ones who write my takes don't give much opinions because they spend most of their time on that.. and the regulars don't write many my takes.. I have zero my takes and I think @MissNowhere too has zero.. and many others.

• Maybe they just copy stuff from other people's blogs lol you never know.

What Guys Said 0