Do you have a phobia?

& what is it?
it doesn't have to be like a full on scream wet your pants phobia by the way

i actually have a little phobia of spoons like i will avoid using them at all costs like i eat everything with a fork and if i MUST use a spoon e. g soup it have to be a little of a spoon as possible & it has to be plastic like i hate the way they feel in my mouth and stuff but i prefer to call it a distaste for spoons bc phobia makes it seem like they keep me up at night

• i have a phobia
    63% (22)69% (18)66% (40)Vote
  • i don't have a phobia
    26% (9)19% (5)23% (14)Vote
  • #deathtospoons
    11% (4)12% (3)11% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
25|23

Most Helpful Guy

• That is a pretty interesting one...

I hate used/empty wrappers... like chocolate bar. if the chocolate is still in there, totally fine. as soon as it is open and just left around, I find it entirely repulsive.

The worst is when they crumpled up as well and gum wrappers.. it all makes me gag for no reason at all lol

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Certain textures. Socks used to really bother me. I can't understand it. I've gotten better but I used to not be able to touch anything with a sock on my foot other than the sole of a shoe. When someone rubs their socks together it can send me in a fit where I can have a panic attack. I can hear it from a room away.

I also can't deal with anything right on my wrists or ankles. I feel suffocated. When getting blood taken the needle never bothers me but the rubber band does. It's weird because I'm a recovering heroin addict.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 22

• So many phobias I can't list them all. Heights, enclosed spaces, snakes, insects, needles ( had another blood test yesterday - nearly fainted lol! ) and many more.

1|0
    0|0
  • Spoons? What about sporks, the child of Mr Fork and Mrs. Spoon?

I don't think I have any phobia actually... at least I haven't found anything yet.

0|0
    0|0
    • Just for the record sporks can also not be trusted

• Hahaha I see. Sounds like my high school would've been a pretty bad fit for you since all they had was sporks xD

• I didn't meet yet anything that makes me panic.
    Not yet thus.
    There are many things I don't like however.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm terrified of going broke so I'm so stingy with my money in my savings.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a small high places phobia and it's very common one actually -or so I heard - any way it's not that much of a big deal for me now

0|0
    0|0
  • Arachnophobia
    Trypophobia
    Social Phobias
    I also don't like people pointing sharp stuff at me but can we call that a phobia?

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like high places, knives and fire.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm scare of Escalators, Heights , Spiders, Other insects too

0|0
    0|0
  • Bee's. I am terrified of those things

0|0
    0|0
  • Im scared of outrr space. I know it makes no sence but i am. I think its because i could keep floating in infinite space or a planets grabity taking me in

0|0
    0|0
  • yes of snakes and mice

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a phobia of fried chicken cuz once in 4th grade I bit into it and liquid fat flooded out

0|0
    0|0
  • Acrophobia (the fear of heights)

0|0
    0|0
  • Moths, Social interaction, Barely-cooked bacon.

0|0
    0|0
  • Social Anxiety. That's enough.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes deep water and its creatures,
    From mad Dogs,
    Basically

0|0
    0|0
  • Jellyfish, I have nightmares about them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bugs all of them even ants (i dont know why)

0|0
    0|0
  • Now that's called an irrational fear, wow

I'm afraid of evil clowns, notice I said evil, which is of course a rational fear

0|0
    0|0
  • Women. I can't make myself trust them.

2|0
    1|0
  • yeah, gynophobia.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 24

• I definitely have a phobia of leeches. Fucking hate those bitches. Even seeing them in pictures gives me mild panic attacks.

2|0
    0|0
  • Hahaha I enjoy your option C :) I do have a phobia; actually, I have a few.

- Vomit. I won't go near it, I panic if I see or hear it, I take every precaution to avoid doing it myself, and if I end up doing it anyways I always break down crying afterwards.

- Dentists. Maybe it's because my oversensitive gag reflex makes me feel too much like I'm going to vomit, haha. But I freak out whenever I have to go. In fact, I have to have IV sedation in order to have any work done. The last time I went to the dentist (I had to have an abscessed tooth pulled) they hooked me up to the blood pressure monitor and I was so nervous that my BP read 168/115. It spikes when I'm stressed!

- Drowning. I avoid bodies of water whenever I can. I don't like swimming in pools or the ocean.

- Wasps. I'm totally fine with bees, but I panic if there's a wasp nearby. I actually avoid going outside in the summer because I know they're out there, haha. It may just sound like an average fear, but no, I assure you that wasps control my life.

- Lightning. This may just be a normal fear, because it's not as bad as my other phobias. Lightning is just so sudden and unpredictable that I hate being outside during thunderstorms. It freaks me the heck out.

0|0
    0|0
  • You should really be with Liam I thought he was the only person on earth that was afraid of spoons but apparently not...

www.bipamerica.com/.../2Liam%20Payne-3.jpg

http://youtu.be/mhWHmxjmHYU

0|0
    0|0
    • if the asker said she had a phobia of spoons why would you post a vid like that seems harsh

• @Mardybumm

It had no intentions to scare or insult her it has to do with the image of the singer/band member that I posted and how he also has the same fear. There's a really famous video going around of One Direction which most teens are a fan of that badn
      http://youtu.be/4Vod7Emk4Lc

• just by the look of @litost you can assume she's not into 1D and its still not all that cool to be posting phobia vids but i can see where you're coming from no harm done

• I am legit terrified of outhouses. Generally, if I'm camping or something and an outhouse is an option, I'll opt for digging a hole and doing my business behind a tree instead of using the outhouse. I only use them if I absolutely MUST, and when I do I have to (so gross) actually look down the hole first to make sure there are no critters, and then hover high enough that I can see between the seat and my bottom.

0|0
    0|0
  • Death to spoons!
    I don't have a phobia. I don't want to die. But I'm not thinking about it right now.

I think back to the Maury Povich show, the phobia series. A woman was afraid of mustard. GTFOH. I had to laugh.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cockroaches are my biggest fear XD I have trypophobia I think, tiny circles make me feel so uncomfortable

0|0
    0|0
  • Arachnophobia and a mild fear of heights.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm claustrophobic & I'm scared of elavators... Absolutely hate them, whenever there's a choice of taking them or the stairs, I'd rather take the stairs 😕😓

0|0
    0|0
  • Bugs. Pretty much any bug. Talking to people. Being in large crowds. The city. Dying. Getting kidnapped 😰

0|0
    0|0
  • Not that I know of. I haven't found anything that completely freaks me out. I get pretty anxious in big crowds and it gets slightly worse as time goes by, but it's bearable.

0|0
    0|0
  • That is the cutest fear I've ever heard of :)
    I used to pick up any bug I found when I was little. This was dangerous since we lived around venomous spiders. Long story short, my mom scared little me when I was holding a spider. That's why from then on I've been an arachnophobe. Also tornados. Tornados are terrifying.

0|0
    0|0
  • acrophobia.
    agoraphobia.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a phobia of pigeons. They genuinely scare the shit out of me, although I'm trying my best to improve.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are things I'm not a fan of.. Snakes & Spiders, cats and needles, tight spaces, but I don't think.. I really have a phobia of them. Just kind of scared.. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • high places.

0|0
    0|0
  • Glossophobia
    enochlophobia
    Agoraphobia
    Claustrophobia
    Trypanophobia
    Mysophobia
    Aerophobia
    Social phobia
    Ornithophobia

My list is extremely long I will stop here.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope not anything that i've found yet. I have normal fears though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm scared of styrofoam... Just the sound of it makes me cringe. Also I have trypophobia.

0|0
    0|0
  • people/ social interactions, presenting in front of others

0|0
    0|0
  • Lepidopterophobia - fear of butterflies and moths

Trypophobia - fear of clustered holes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Crowds, elevators, flourescents

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a phobia but I have panic attacks and... I think maybe it feels the same way.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have Atychiphobia.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate cockroaches.

0|0
    0|0