Do u believe aliens exist?

I really believe aliens exist what's ur opinion 😃

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, it would be incredibly ignorant to believe that the only living planet in the entire universe is ours so..

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol

Not just I believe. It's almost a mathematical certainty that they exist... now whether those aliens are actually a advanced race is a whole different story

but in contrast, the chance of humans actually being created in the universe is like less than a 1% chance lol. So many things have to be in exact order for us to have been created

What Girls Said 15

• Of course they exist!!

I believe in almost everything, but I don't trust hoes or players XD

I believe in resurrection, heaven and hell, sirens, dragons, magic, aliens, greek mythology (there are centaurs somewhere xD), narnia, harry potter XD

Well, the question was about aliens, yeah, they do exist.

• Do I believe in aliens? Well aliens are life forms on another planet and Earth is on another planet which we live on so to answer your question yes I believe in aliens...

• 0|0
  • I do, too. There isn't any reason that would make me think otherwise.👽👽👽

• Yes, I do :) (I want to believe :P )

• It would be both illogical and incredibly egotistical to believe that we are alone in an infinite universe.

• Sounds scary to me 😓💔

• no i dont..

• I think that there's some sort of beings out there. Not necessarily "aliens" as we think, but there's definitely something out there.

• I do because the universe is just to large for our planet to be the only planet that contains life.

Also consider the fact that our galaxy alone is said to contain 40 billion Earth-like planets and 11 billion planets that are the exact size of our planet, and that's just our galaxy out of thousand to millions.

• Of course. Why wouldn't they?

• with out a doubt

• Yes I do
    They must be out there

• Of course they do, I don't see how other life cannot be out there.

• They do exist, but not as most people imagine them,

What Guys Said 28

• I think it's abit stupid to think they don't (don't mean to offend people who don't believe')

But there's Trillions of stars and planets in our observable universe and THATS a lot OF PLANETS

In our Milky way galaxy alone there's estimated 2-300 million life forms out there just in our galaxy alone

There are more stars and planets in our universe then their are grains of sand on Earth

BUT that being said.. I don't think any life form would ever meet ever

• I believe they may exist, but that it would be virtually impossible to get in real contact with them due to immense distance.

• It's like the stars.. We see them, but in reality, what we see
      is nothing but the remains, the light they've shone towards us.

Same goes for alien contact, if we were to notice alien noise
      by the time we'd reach the location, they'd be long gone. ^.^

• Yes yes I understand

• I believe aliens exist -- the universe is so vast, but I get the feeling they look more like...
    peopleoflancaster.com/.../bac.jpg

and less like...
    globe-views.com/dcim/dreams/alien/alien-01.jpg

• Not to get on your case but why do you believe they are just single cell organisms and not humanoid as intelligent or maybe even more intelligent than us?

• @dudegrt09 That's pretty much my thoughts exactly.

• @asker yeah man it's damn interesting

• They may exist and they may not. I would lean more towards a yeah from an Islamic pov and to support that think about it we believe that Allah (SWT) continuously creates. That's not a one off thing but a constant and who is to say that that creating is limited to what we see but well beyond. Take the jinn as example, and we were only told of them because we needed to know. We don't need to know what else He has created so we weren't told of it. He could have easily created another life form at some other point in the universe that we will never reach or even in another universe as who says it's limited to one universe and not a multiverse?

• there must be another life form out there.

• It's pure hubris to think that we are the only life when there are billions of stars out there, most seem to have planets, and many of those planets would be capable of supporting life as we know it. As to whether they have ever visited our planet is a different story, but alien life, sure.

• They do exist. But they're in their planets wondering the same as we are: are we alone in the universe?

• There are millions of other planets in the universe. And science thinks that there are about a million of them are very much like the earth. Take into consideration that only water is needed to start life. And we are already stating to see signs of water on the planets near by. It is mathematically impossible that there is no other life in the universe.

• Aliens do exist and the government knows they exist but keep it hush hush as they feel the public isn't capable to handle the truth that aliens exist.

• Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying

• I believe in that out somewhere in space there is some form of intelegant life but have they came to earth probably not I mean think about it. If they are anything like us they would of wiped is all out like we have done to tribes in the Americas just for land and such, and if they have been watching us they would probably not want to start a conflict. Also if they did come to earth they won't travel thousands or millions of light years to just say "hi" they would have other intentions

• i think the probability that earth is the only planet with any form of live is incredibly low, hence it´d be stupid to assume that there are no aliens.

• I believe some where very far away there are life forms but not flying saucer advanced technology beings.

• No? Unless you consider jinns to be aliens.

• No aliens arw aliens not djins before humans in Islam there were other beings on earth that used to kill each other and bring destruction to earth so god took there souls and when God created Adam the angels though that we might do like the other beings so they said اتجعل فيها من يفسد في الأرض و يسفك الدماء it's in ibn kathir book

• YazanAA - I think he means the idea of binn which IIRC is considered to be very weak. Therefore we don't write it off but at the same time we don't act on it and call it definitive.

OP - I'm sure you know that when it's weak isnad we don't act on it and call it as a fact, it simply is, so I don't think you can use that as a defense to say that it wasn't jinn but rather binn; especially as again IIRC the binn statement is supposed to have been before the jinn but the jinn were the ones who were causing fitnah on the earth before Adam (A) was created to be a khalifah on the earth.

• Yes, there is possibility that life exist on another planet similar to Earth ,

• Yes they most definitely do. It would be very arrogant to believe we are the only intelligent life in the universe...

• It's really hard to believe otherwise... This guy really explains why:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SiZJyAQd_o

• Obviously. But aliens who use the same wavelength of radio frequency we use? Nope. Very unlikely. But in this big a universe (past the Observable limit) there are so many planets with potential for alien life.

• Honestly;I do believe we aren't the only creature in this universe, but I am not sure whoever else lives there...

• It is hard to believe that there aren't any... I mean we're just a punt planet in a little galaxy among maybe thousands or maybe millions of others... though we won't see any other life form in our lifetime...

• Yes. Of course there are other lifeforms out there.

• No, I do not

• I belief life exists on other planets. I don't believe in spacemen in UFOs.

• Yes they exist, the universe is too big for us to be alone.

• Of course they exist! Go to another country you hermit.

• Yes I believe aliens exist, I've seen a real UFO.

• There's probably life elsewhere in the universe, it's pretty big after all. But what that life might look like I have no idea.

• Yes that's why we need tighter border restrictions