Can you see this picture without clicking on a link?

Alright I failed, I'm still a noob on this so
Thanks though!
Alright guys
I asked this because I have never really had to upload a picture before, and I finally posted my first mytake on here so, now was the time ^^

Thanks for the feedback, everyone!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• I would suggest that you make sure you have a. jpg or. gif on the end of it when you want to post it.
    What I usually do is right click the pic and hit "go to new tab." Usually that will give you the jpg link that you want in the url.

If you are on mobile phone (or iphone specifically) just click/hold on the picture or gif and choose copy link when the bars appear.

by the way, if you are doing a question, you'll know the pics or gifs work because they'll actually show up as you put them in. For opinions, they don't show up until you submit.

• Is the first one a yellow creature with a round stripey lolly?

• No can not at all

• Nope.
    ...

• Oh and now I finally discovered this question xD sorry
    Well, seems they helped you out well!

What Girls Said 1

• No, we can't. You need to get rid of the [IMG] parts. We should be able to see the images then. :)