How did you come accross GAG?

Most Helpful Guy

• I was searching for for something and apparently Scorpios are obsessed with understanding the inner workings of the human mind. I can't argue with that... GaG is a playground for me. :p I can't can't help myself. It's like Da Vinci and his birds... Not GaG in particular, but it's one avenue...

• I love gag personally I know a lot of people dont tell people who they know in real life cause they dont get it but I just love how open people are and how helpful we are to each other

• I feel like no one actually get help, just kind of comfort about the sitation xD but i think because u can be anoymous they can be so honest that its helpful xD

• I've been here a while. People rarely tell it like it is, even when anonymous. They will tell you a completely different story once it is one on one through private message, which begs the question are they just twisting up another story to blow smoke up my ass?

Most Helpful Girl

• I was up something health wise online I don't remember what the question was exactly and instead of yahoo answers popping up like it normally does GAG popped up instead.

I read some helpful advice and the site seenlmed pretty legit and a hell of a lot better than yahoo. Also I just love to help others and give advice so I just had to join so I did.

• same kinda of story for me and I am happy I came across this website its just so different to most websites

What Guys Said 4

• I have a lot older friends and learned a lot from them, I like to help my friends in school if they have insecurities, I like talking about these things in general

• just fancied a chat forum type thing and fell over this

• And are you happy that you have come accross this?

• yes, i am conscious i am a bit too old in many ways but if i feel i have value to add why not stay on... its fun knowing how younger people feel and i work at a university so that's no bad thing

• I like that there can be any age on this coming together answering from different perspectives. The oldies on here are some of the nicest people on here

• Was googling something, saw a question on here, so I just joined in, in order to ask questions and seek people's opinion on that issue... I became a part of this community and loved it here. Sadly those unresolved issues in my life still persist...

• Googled for something, and stumbled across it by accident a couple times before I started coming here more regularly.

What Girls Said 4

• I asked a question on google about height and how important it was, it showed me GAG, I thought it was fun, so I joined :D

Nice question by the way.

• I was obsessed with a subject (really obsessed). So I decided to do a research, I typed a question on Google and GAG showed up.

• google.. it kept on popping up..

• simple.
    GOOGLE :)
    i googled a question; it brought me here 😘