How hot is your country? (or cold)?

Super hot, because we are sexy 8 XD jk
It's 32° (91 farenheit) degrees in here :( (Cancun, Mexico) I'm dyiiiingggg

MHO to the hottest XD

Most Helpful Guy

• In Uzbekistan, summer is often more than + 60 degrees Celsius. We had a summer that melted traffic light.

• Oh come on! XD that's too much

• It is absolutely serious. According to official data, we are no more than 40 because if there will be more, the people working in these conditions have to pay extra. And to do that no one wants.

Most Helpful Girl

• 32 and u r dying? Lol wait to see Algeria here it can be 40° C xD in some regions here even 58 °c seriously , Algeria is so Hot :* ♡ lol

What Guys Said 12

• The US can vary from very cold to some of the hottest temperatures on Earth. I've been in -27F (-33C), maybe lower. And 114F (45.5C). That's not even close to the min and max temp though.

I think the Grand Canyon can reach close to 200F in some places. (but that's not in the shade which is how temp is officially measured)

http://ggweather.com/climate/extremes_us.htm

• I'm in Mumbai, India. A tropical and coastal city. It's rainy season now so it's around 27° C but during summer it's anything between 32° to 38/40° C. There are parts of the country in the north, south and east that go upto 48° C :)

• I live in Texas (Southern US)

97F (36.11C) right now, and it is about 4PM here currently. The other day, it was 104F (40C). It is humid too which makes it feel much worse 😐.

• Yes, it's so hot here we have humidity that can make 80 degrees
    feel like 95 it feels like it's smothering and unless you are near
    A/ C than it's not going to be good , So it's really sticky here lot
    well i live near rivers, creeks , streams they can cause lot of it to
    happen i am so ready for 30 degree weather , hahaha
    i think now it's like 80 degrees but can feel worst

• Well, 80 sounds amazing to me right now...

• Yay, let's hope for the best

• Yeah i agree <3 XD ;p

• its getting fucking crispy around here.

my shit says 81

• I can be really hot or really cold; during the winter it can go up to -40 or -45 degrees and during summer it goes up to about 30 degrees or so.. Someone convert that to farenheit please XD

• It's very hot, where I live we can get 40° C during the summer.

• Canada is a country of extremes... extreme heat in summer (34C plus in places) extreme cold in winter (-45C is not that rare up north) and of course extreme bugs in some places as well. Canada is never dull.

• Last week it was 110.

• gets to 45 here in Australia in Summer

• Can be 40 degrees celsius in summer. Yeah... awfull.

• Woow :/ yeah, it's awful

• In the interior it can go way more that 40, like 45 and even more in the worst. But generally, in the coast we have some 35 - 38

• My country is so cold , that statues in churches have their hands on their ears.

What Girls Said 9

• It's not that heat that bad. The humidity is murder! You feel like your being suffocated.

I live in the south eastern side of the USA. So atm it's 88F (31C) humidity 46% which that is the lowest for this week. The highest temp is like 93F (34C) humidity 67%.

• temperature can go up to 42 to 45 degree Celsius where i live..

• You are dying at 32 Celsius degrees? 😨
    Here are 38-40 Celsius degrees! @.@
    I would party hard if here would be 32 Celsius degrees. 😂

• I live in Australia and right now it's winter so not too hot around 20 degrees but in summer it's fucking boiling up to 45 sometimes.

• It's 86 degrees F (30 degrees C) right now and I wish it was in the 60s (F).

• Here it's 19ºC (66 F). It's a good temperature, not too cold nor too hot.

• over a 100 last 2 weeks.

• Really really hot

• egypt

33C ( we have a heat wave going on these days though)
    and the humidity is probably off the charts xD

• Not as bad as I thought. Egypt sounds hot to me

• well its close to you lol

but the thing is we are probably far more humid (especially here in alexandria since its right on the Mediterranean) and thats the worst part of it
      soooo much sweat and yuck haha you also feel kinda drained bleh lol

in some places like luxor or Aswan it can reach 40-50 lol