Do you miss high school?

okay in high school i was a huge jock i played football, basketball and baseball. i was a wide reciever in football, a point guard in basketball and a centerfielder in baseball. i was probally one of the most popular kids in high school. i went to a high school called eagle river high school. i loved my high school experience. you know i went to a pretty big party high school and there isn't much to do in alaska but drink and do drugs. the best part about alaska is the girls there are all super easy. i miss all the parties in highschool thats what i miss the most going to a house party with a keg or going to the woods. or going to a hotel or motel and getting really drunk i also miss going to the woods and throwing some really big party and getting blackout drunk. we would also go into some parking lot and tailgate there and get really drink thats what i miss most is getting super drunk and doing drugs. i miss sundays going through a 30 pack of natural ice beer and a 8 ball of coke and a eight of weed with friends. i miss playing sports in high school. the best part of playing sports in alaska is you have to take a plane to games and we would have six hour bus rides. i really miss all of that. i also miss hanging out with all of my friends. all of my friends were the jocks and the burnouts several of my friends were alcholics. all we did in highschool was drink and smoke weed and fuck some bitches thats all i did and i really miss the party lifestyle of highschool thats what i miss so do you miss high school

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I hated high school. Sounds like you peaked early. Sad.

Most Helpful Guy

• For the most part no. I don't miss the drugs, parties. reckless promiscuous girls, working late nights for close to minimum wage, attending classes daily that didn't challenge my mind, thugs asking me if I have drugs, cloned cell phones, and other illegal shit I always had access to, or all the random people trying to fit in...

I do miss the regular comradely of my closest childhood friends whom are gone now. Adults come and go and are rarely solid human beings. I miss late night scrolling on trains and I miss bboying.

What Girls Said 1

• Nope it was horrible and the people there were horrible as well.

What Guys Said 2

• I can't wait to get out of there.

• Wish I'd dropped out. Complete waste of time and energy.