Which do you prefure?

Do you perfure a cat as a pet or a dog? im a dog person as i have 2 dogs

0|0
4|12

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely love dogs! more of a family pet also, compared to how cats like to creep in places hahaha but yeah, grew up to like dogs way more since had a bad experience with a cat when i was younger when it scratched me pretty badly haha :)

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• I'm a dog person all the way. I have two great danes right now and they are awesome.

1|0
    0|0
  • We're trying to win the trust of a stray neighborhood cat that we feed twice a day. We think he really wants to come inside, but he backs off if we get too close.

Normally, I'm a dog person, because cats are so aloof. Dogs are more openly affectionate.

1|0
    0|0
  • I miss our border collie Meg Dog. We lost her earlier this year. She was only just 6 years old. Mum is now thinking of getting another, but brown and white, so we don't compare the new one with Meg.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer rodents! I really like my guinea pigs. But out of the two I prefer dog on most occasions but cats are cool too.

1|0
    0|0
  • https://youtu.be/dQSnua3M2lo

Yeah, I like dags!

1|0
    0|0
  • Cats every time I love cats but to me dogs are working animals as I was brought up in a farming comunity

1|0
    0|0
  • Dogs for sure

Fuck cats

1|0
    0|0
  • DOGS!
    have a few ^_^

1|0
    0|0
  • Dogs, grew up with them. Love them, especially bigger breeds like Akita and Husky.

1|0
    0|0
  • A cat dog just like that one show.

1|0
    0|0
  • i prefer my good ol pet dog

1|0
    0|0
  • It's prefer.

I like cats.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I'm more of a dog person. My family has always had dogs and never owned or adopted a cat. I think cats are cute, though.

1|0
    0|0
  • i prefer dogs haha

i like cats though

1|0
    0|0
  • I rather dogs but i dont mind cats

1|0
    0|0