Im afraid to be in a serious relationship with a racist since I myself I'm black but he just really like since I'm a good looking blackwoman pls help?

im a black womean of 23 years im a pretty face, nice butt , slim all in shape. about 1 years ago i met a white guy whre i live in my village we never met before handsome face , muscular body , beautiful eyes bref a handsome man of 29 years at that time now he is 31. we spoke and had a date but he just want to fucked just because i was black and he said it t me later i was upset but i knew that in general white guy are not attracted to black woman so sad and i found out he is a racist he hate black and can but an eye on a black woman since i look amixed he thought i was mixed he just rufuses to go out with me because of my ethnicity (black) then one he months later 9 or 10 months he text me like i saw you you are beautiful and soo on he wanted that i should go to his home since we lived in the same quarter i stood polite i went to him just 20 meter where i live we had a great but we did have sex but we kiss and he spoke to me like and he wanted an official girlfriend to have kids and married we had a serious conversation and i really want a boyfriend and i love my race i love who i am i love black people but he hate my race but want to be with me and he started being nice to my mom even though he hate blacks greating my mom he once said to me that he really like me and whenever he sees me he is nice too me greeting me yelling at me im afraid to be with he and im afraid to be my own race traitor to be in couples with a racist since i love blacks and my mother does he still love me in 20 years with wrinkle since im black because he is a racist i need help pls?

Im afraid to have à serious relationship with a racist.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're fucking crazy. Can you see this guy is cancer?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• I'm curious... You mentioned several times that he hates black people and is a racist. Can you elaborate? Did he straight up tell you "I hate black people". or is this something that you have just figured out on your own? Maybe he doesn't hate black people. Maybe he isn't a racist. Maybe he has never known any black people? Racism is the silliest thing on this earth to me. It really is. I could never understand how one person could HATE another because of their skin tone. How is that even possible?
    If he indeed told you that he HATES black people than you have NO BUSINESS talking to this man for any reason. However, make sure that you aren't just paranoid first. You don't want to miss a good opportunity because you might have misjudged.

• He told me that and as a black woman i know who is racist or not at first he wanted to just have sex with me you know white Guys black fetish and now hé want to be serious with me Hmm like generally white guys use black women just for sex!!!

• I'm having a hard time understanding your question. Either you stay with him, or you don't. Your a big girl, make a decision. Next time, try to pick someone who isn't a racist. I'm not sure how that happens, but it sounds like a really messed up scenario.

What Girls Said 2

• He lied to you to use you as his sex fetish... You are better off being cruel to him and just ignore him for good. This bastard needs a good taste of his own medicine.

• run away from him!