How to come to tertms that I only can get fat unattractive guys?

so i went to this "last party" kinda thing with my class and anotherclass.. and i had an extra beer for the occoation. we were dancing and having a great time with this tall and kinda cute guy, when he suddenky included his chubby/fat friend and then left... its was obvously that he ment that i would be great for his chubby friend.. which is extremly depressing.. according to most people i can/should only mingle with fat unattractive guys... How do i come to terms that this is my future.. ugly fat guys? its so friking depressing...

by the way im fit/trying to be.. so its not like im fat myself-.. but people think im unattractive, so i guess i should dating not so fit guys because thats what the public thiks of me
thinks*

Most Helpful Guy

• You generally attract what you are, so either accept that you're unattractive and those are the caliber of guys you attract or try and become better looking to attract higher quality guys.

and before anyone downvotes me consider this..

how would you react if a guy posted this exact same question?

If a guy was complaining about how he only attracted fat, unnatractive girls, people would bitch at him and say he's shallow, hypocritical and has unrealistic standards.

Most Helpful Girl

• The problems people have to encounter nowadays... Sheesh!

What Guys Said 3

• If you can't be genuinely happy with those guys, improve yourself to attract better guys, or stay single.

• Fuck what public thinks of you. Try out your boundaries and stop waiting for the guys to approach you..

• dont let that bug you you will get lots of other guys , you should definitely send me a message keep your head high =)

What Girls Said 0