What is your perfect pizza?

Mine would be a meat lovers style pizza, with stuffed crust, and pinnapples. ^^

Most Helpful Guy

• I work at a pizzeria so maybe I could make you one someday

anyway for me

Extra mozzarella
    Extra pepperoni
    ham
    bacon pieces
    mushrooms
    and green peppers

Most Helpful Girl

• Piping hot 4 cheese with garlic sauce. I can imagine it in my mouth right now.
    Its heaven when my teeth sink into that buttery golden crust, and the cheese stretches, and the bright and intense flavor of the tomato sauce hits my taste buds <3

What Guys Said 15

• I am from Switzerland and we have a lot of cultural influences from Germany, France and Italy. One of the Italian influences is - obviously - the pizza. We have tons of Italian people and descendants of Italians (usually guest workers) in our country. One of the things they've brought to Switzerland in the early 1920s was the pizza. Because of this, we - including myself - mostly cherish the real, original Italian pizza. I'm not so much into its greasy American counterpart. It can be fun once in a while but I prefer the original version. Also, most Italians would probably not consider the American pizza an actual pizza ;-). Apart from being greasy, it's also way too over-filled and thick (for example the crust is very thick). The type of pizza an Italian pizzaiolo working in a small-town tavern in southern Italy would make you has a very thin dough and a thin crust. It usually consists of only 2-4 ingredients. Fresh tomatoes, mozzarella cheese (the fresh one of course, not this disgusting factory "mozzarella"), some basil from the garden and maybe some olives. The idea is to create a very simplistic product but with top quality products. This way the customer can actually appreciate the delicate taste of all the individual ingredients and the harmony they create together. When you put 10 different things on a pizza, this becomes very difficult. So when I make pizza myself, I usually make this kind of original Italian pizza. I also like to experiment with the dough... sometimes I take white flour but sometimes I also mix it with spelt wheat or whole grain flour. And as a foodie and pizza-lover, I only eat fresh pizza (homemade or at the local pizzeria). I don't eat frozen factory pizza because it tastes terrible. I used to it a lot of frozen pizza when I was younger but when I became 16 or 17, I started to cook a lot and I tried to make pizza myself. And once you go fresh, you can never go back (this is also true for other dishes ;-)).

• Have you ever made a chicken alfredo pizza?

• No... I actually don't even know what "Alfredo" means (what ingredients it stands for). I know you guys also have "pasta alfredo" but it's a very American thing (it was invented by Italian immigrants). I don't think we have it here... I also doubt people would understand you if you'd try to order that in Italy ;-).

• Even if it's an American thing. You should give it a try. It's pretty good.
      www.tasteofhome.com/.../rich-chicken-alfredo-pizza

• OH MY GOSH! okay thin crust extra crispy with pepperoni, sausage, ham, peppers and a butt load of FUCK YEAH!

• do you mean meat lovers OR stuffed crust OR pineapples? or are you talking about one pizza

I'm a simple guy, love Pepperoni Pizza
    also like meat lovers OR a good Hawaiian pizza with nice pineapple and ham

• That actually sounds like an amazing pizza, to me. Of course, I'd like black olives on mine, as well. :)

• I like all kinds of pizza except i don't care for anchovies in fact tonight
    i had frozen pizza i placed in oven but there is nothing better than a pizza
    from a pizza place ,

• Mozzerella cheese, alfredo sauce instead of marinara, mushrooms, onions, peppers, pepperoni, sausage, Canadian bacon, a sheet of parmesian, and stuffed crust covered in herbs.

• A cheesy pizza with cheese and hotdogs in the crust and topped with pepperoni, ham, sausage, and bacon.

@EmpatheticLady I am honestly surprised that you did not post this question. :P

• i love my pizza mozarella fam

• Bieber, J-Law and pineapple for me.

• Meat lovers with Pineapples as well

• Lots of olives... like a loot

• Pineapples? Ew.
    If it was without the pineapples and with extra cheese I would approve.

• pepperoni without cheese/

• Just a good vegetarian pizza with plenty of flavour.

• Bacon, pineapple and fresh garlic (not the powder) onion and tomato.

What Girls Said 10

• My Kind of Friend and Pizza, @Mustachekitteh.:)) xx

• BBQ chicken with extra bacon, add jalapenos & pineapple!

I work in a pizza place, so get pizza for lunch every day, PLUS my boyfriend owns the place!

Perfect job!

• I love mine with jalapenos, red onion, black olives, cherry tomatoes, garlic and roasted red pepper.

• I like a wood oven pizza, with light mozzarella, tomatoes, pine nuts, basil, black olives, red and orange bell peppers.

• Mine is Pizza Margherita (Tomato, Basil, and Mozzarella)

• deep dish, bbq chicken pizza. maybe with sliced red onions or peppers. yum!!

• that new chicken and spinach with BBQ sauce ^-^

• All crust pizza :)

• I like meatlovers pizza and I love it when it's thick and cut into squares 😍😍😍

• I like mine with manchego and chorizo