Thoughts about PewDiePie?

I think he's funny, handsome, cool, nice, kind, kinda silly, etc but people don't like him... I don't get why.

0|0
12|17

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I watched him some a few years ago. But he started to get on my nerves, so I stopped. I want a fun walk through but not stuff as silly as his.

Loads of people enjoy him though, being the highest paid youtube star and all. I wish I could make millions of dollars screaming and cursing :'C

3|0
    0|0
    • I love silliness, maybe that's why I like him XD

• Show All
    • Thanks for the tip :D Gonna see them tomorrow, I'm gonna sleep now :)
      Thanks a lot :D

• No prob, thanks for mhg.

What Guys Said 16

• This is how I feel about him

http://i.imgur.com/BEsc1Bn.jpg

3|3
    1|1
  • I don't understand his appeal. I watched a few of his videos and I didn't care for them.

I think it has more to do with the format than his personality. Solo "let's plays" are just weird. It's basically a guy playing video games and talking to himself. They have to say something entertaining to fill the dead air but they're the only one their so everything they say ends up sounding strange and contrived.

When you have two people doing a let's play it's a lot more natural. That's the brilliance of Game Grumps. It's two friends playing games and shooting the shit and they can riff off each other.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like his videos. I don't find them interesting or humorous. Outside of YouTube he seems like a good person.

2|0
    0|0
    • Exactly, he does charity and shit

• Its really depends on your tastes in humor I guess. Some like the Grumps, some like Jontron, some like Smosh, and etc.

• I hate his YouTube persona and fan base *childish dumbasses with the IQ lower than a bird* not the guy himself he seems like a chill guy from a video of him talking about being casted on southpark

3|1
    0|0
  • I'm not into his youtube personality but I hear he's a pretty good guy outside of youtube.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wish I was a youtube millionaire to.

2|0
    0|0
  • He's cool. I don't watch him anymore though. No reason. I just gradually stopped

2|0
    0|2
    • Yeah, me too. I watched a video around 2 months ago. I'm gonna watch more videos tomorrow tho

• He can be funnuy but annoying too

1|0
    0|0
  • You're 16. Surely you're a little old for his humour.

1|0
    0|0
    • He's hot lol
      He's kinda funny XD I don't know why people think the opposite, sure, he's stupid, but he's funny with all his stupidity.

• I only saw one or two of his videos. I don't get YouTubers, I guess I'm out of touch.

But yeah, I found him not very funny and just a bit lame. I can see he's handsome though, and obviously attractive, since he's managed to build up an incredibly lucrative personal brand.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm listening to him know, I'm a big You Tuber this is first time i heard
    about him ,

1|0
    0|0
  • not funny at all fam

1|1
    0|0
  • 7 million per year is damn awesome salary, however he does get a little irritating sometimes.

1|0
    0|0
  • He's an annoying girl, and a faggot.

1|3
    3|1
  • He's the most talentless, unfunny person on youtube and possibly the world. He's so stupid that I can only assume his audience is 10 and under.

2|0
    0|0
  • He's like a lot of people on Youtube. Fake.

1|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• He's HILARIOUS! Lol, I love him, always makes me laugh. Not to mention his super good looks. I don't understand why he gets so much hate.

2|0
    0|0
  • Felix is hilarious! I think he's funny, sweet and loves his fans too. I think his videos aren't for everyone because the humour is stupid and silly but it's my type 😆. Also I think people judge him for making a lot of money, being the most subscribed you tuber before they actually find out he's a good guy who loves his fans and donates to charities. Brofist 👊 cause why not

1|0
    0|0
  • I think Felix seems like a good guy.

2|0
    0|0
  • I think he's hilarious & I absolutely love his one direction date sim videos! They're my favourite and I do be laughing for ages when I watch them😂😂😂😂😂😂

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, I like those too XD I love when he draws lol He does this weird thing with celebrities to make them look like cartoons hahaha

• I can't hold a straight face through one of his videos for my life 😂 he's awesome

1|0
    0|0
  • He's a bore!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it when he gets uber pissed and flips out. Makes me feel a little better about my self I don't hate him. I just watch if I am feeling a little down to get a good laugh.

I dunno I used to think he was hot but my tastes changed. *shrugs* he's cool I'm a unique way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing special about him

0|0
    0|0
  • I watched him a long time ago. I don't like his style of videos now though.

2|1
    0|0
  • He looks retarded

3|4
    0|0
  • Who exactly is that?

1|0
    0|0