So I just finished watching a romance movie?

and now I see where women gets these moronic notions that men have to fight other men, to be manly. Ladies, do you not get your standards from romance movies and novels even a little bit.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ugh. Romance movies are terrible and the entire genre needs a reboot.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well yeah, many women believe all that crap. I remember when Twilight cane out, all the girls at my school were saying how Edward was so perfect blah blah blah when I watched the movie I just saw a boring ass man who happened to get that girl into problems and then had to save her... most likely he would have done nothing if he didn't have extra "powers" because of what he was.
    They believe what TV says and then want that on every men, when it's almost impossible to find a man like that.

What Girls Said 3

• Men, do you get your standards from porn movies? It goes in both ways unfortunately.

• Yea and even after I full fill the romance standards in a relationship, women still can't put out

• Women aren't vending machines. It's not insert "romance" receive sex.

• and men aren't wallets. Insert beauty and receive romance and money

• No I don't, I don't even bother with romance movies.

• Never. So unrealistic.

What Guys Said 1

• No they're great. It helps you filter out shallow chicks if they have those stupid expectations. Why be with them for months before you realize they're screwed up when you can find out right away and save yourself time and probably save a lot of money?