Ways to help with anxiety?

H e l l o!!

I'm just wondering what your strategies you use when you feel like you're getting anxious about something?

Just wondering what strategies you use for when you're having an anxiety attack.

Most Helpful Guy

• I suffer anxiety on and off. The best thing that works for me is walking. If i go for a half an hour walk i feel nice and relaxed after

Most Helpful Girl

• i used to have anxiety attacks. whenever i felt anxious about something i took a deep breath, think very logically that the pain is mostly a manifestation of what's on my mind (easier said than done). I also did pressure points.

www.finebalanceacupuncture.com/.../

What Guys Said 1

• Focus on your breathing. Remain in the situation for as long as you want to (and by want, I mean living your life regardless of anxiety). You have to teach your body that it is mistaken in feeling fear in that situation.

What Girls Said 3

• Try grounding. It's where you say something that you feel with your senses. Like say you're in a parking lot. "I see a white van." "I'm wearing a dress." "The sky is blue." "I smell roses." I to do this so I can feel like I have control over something when I feel like I can't control anything during an anxiety attack.

• I just say to myself"Who cares?" And then I go in :p

• Focus on your breathing