Ways to help with anxiety?

H e l l o!!

I'm just wondering what your strategies you use when you feel like you're getting anxious about something?

Updates:
Just wondering what strategies you use for when you're having an anxiety attack.

0|0
4|2

Most Helpful Guy

• I suffer anxiety on and off. The best thing that works for me is walking. If i go for a half an hour walk i feel nice and relaxed after

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i used to have anxiety attacks. whenever i felt anxious about something i took a deep breath, think very logically that the pain is mostly a manifestation of what's on my mind (easier said than done). I also did pressure points.

www.finebalanceacupuncture.com/.../

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Focus on your breathing. Remain in the situation for as long as you want to (and by want, I mean living your life regardless of anxiety). You have to teach your body that it is mistaken in feeling fear in that situation.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Try grounding. It's where you say something that you feel with your senses. Like say you're in a parking lot. "I see a white van." "I'm wearing a dress." "The sky is blue." "I smell roses." I to do this so I can feel like I have control over something when I feel like I can't control anything during an anxiety attack.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just say to myself"Who cares?" And then I go in :p

0|0
    0|0
  • Focus on your breathing

1|0
    0|0