Do we as common man have the right to be pointing fingers at hitler?

Do we as common society have the right to be pointing fingers at hitler? What we are right now are we really that different? The way we think and what we would do to those who we consider criminals and those whom society wishes to see punished.

• Hitler is evil but common society is good on the basis of it doing what is right.
    83% (5)57% (4)69% (9)Vote
  • if Hitler is a monster than we are all monsters.
    17% (1)43% (3)31% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|3

Most Helpful Girl

• The only society I can think of that does the same thing Hitler did is ISIS. For some reason, terrorists just don't come off as the best role models.

#nightposters

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Ah brah, when it comes to evil, few people can best Hitler.

Sure we're all part of a dumb system where we're ruining the planet and entrenching rampant inequality with regards to survival and happiness.

But I think a lot of us want to do better but feel caught up in it. Hitler deliberately set out to screw the world because he was mad that he didn't get into art school or something.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Organized torture and killing people over one's ideology is... Not what "common people" do, so...

0|0
    0|0
    • oh yeah what about the abu graib torture scandal were they raped little boys and took photos of the children being raped and forced the mothers who came looking for them to carry a photo of their children being raped around town to beg the towns people to tell them any information all under the authorization of democraticaly elected paedophilic president h. w bush, what about guatonomo bay, is'nt it still going on years after they promised to close it. what's so different between humans and demons anyhow anyway. do you know what the worst thing about this h. w bush was'nt even prosecuted."Organized torture and killing people over one's ideology is... Not what "common people" do," HUH?

• You must be from stormfront. org

0|0
    0|0
  • a lot of people have the intention to do evil acts but no one has carried it out the way Hitler has. And although evil is disgusting, a politician who is is evil, is more disgusting because they exercise power without a popular consent, and with no regards to popular consent. Killing 6 million Jews and more is the ultimate evil deed.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• What hitler did? Yes we can the dude himself was a lunatic and is speculated to have some mental disorders.
    The way Germany treated Jews leading up to the Holocaust? No, we've not proven ourselves better. Because we've never had to go through the same troubles Germany was going through (Their great depression was much much worse than ours was)

0|0
    0|0
  • For my opinion the definition of evil is hitler and i don't think you can compare any one to hitler

0|0
    0|0