Girls, Was I wrong to do this?

My girlfriend and I got into a huge day the night before the wedding. On the alter i could tell that she was stressed because of the fight. I didn't want us to have a wedding that was plagued by an argument so I changed my mind right there on the altar so we would have another wedding later on that would be perfect and free from stress from a fight.

Was i wrong to do this?

Money isn't a concern i have money to afford a second wedding

• Yes you did the right thing
    25% (4)
  • No you didn't do the right thing but i wouldn't break up with you if i was in this situation
    44% (7)
  • No you didn't do the right thing and i would break up with you if i was in this situation
    31% (5)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
Refreshing the question

6

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd be beyond furious and we would be DONE if you didn't understand why. You can't just *reschedule* a wedding.

• Why should he have to deal with a shitty wedding because his fiance can't get oer something

• A wedding is a group event and requires group decisions.

What Girls Said 5

• I get why you did what you did, but that puts your fiancee in and EXTREMELY EMBARRASSING SITUATION. people are definitely gonna be talking about that. I would be furious if I was in that situation.

• You did what? Your so screwed.

• You did the right thing

• You should have had a talk with her before the ceremony. Either to clear things up and eliminate the stress, or to tell her that you think it's best to postpone the wedding. Doing it right on the altar was cruel and unnecessary.

• We didn't get to see each other before the atlar and i tried contacting her the night before but weren't able to

• That would be so embarrassing to me, I don't think I'd ever view you or the relationship the same. We'd have to break up.

• Why? Why should he have to deal with a shitty wedding because his fiance can't get oer something