Have You Ever Went to Disneyland or Disney World?

I never have, so what's it like?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's fun and exciting, but always so crowded. Disneyland has 7 lands: Adventureland, Fantasyland, New Orleans Square, Toontown, Tomorrowland, Frontierland, and Critter Country... so there is a lot to see and do. I personally love Fantasyland since it looks like a medieval village (fairy tales!) and New Orleans Square is pretty, since I used to live in Louisiana it's a bit nostalgic. The buildings/architecture aesthetics are beautiful, plus it has the Haunted Mansion.

I also love Tomorrowland, more futuristic. Star Wars stuff is there (Jedi Training Academy) and Space Mountain!

They also have Downtown Disney, it's a shopping area mostly. It's free and so is parking (for like 3 hours, or 5 if you get parking validated). It's usually not as crowded as the parks. But they have shops with souvenirs if you are unable to make it inside the parks. :)

• I've never been to Disney World in Florida, or Tokyo Disney (I'd love to go to be honest). My mom went to the one in Paris and loved it. I feel that if I go to Florida though, I'd probably go to Universal and the Harry Potter world.

• Thank you for MHO! :)

I'm excited about the Star Wars land they are adding to Disneyland! They announced it at the D23 Expo

www.usatoday.com/.../

• You're welcome

What Guys Said 12

• YEESSS AND it was MAGGGICCAAL
    *dun you judge , disney is awesome.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6pZnrih9Vw

Maybe I'll bring someone along on my next Disney roompastomparomp ha lol

• Disney World twice. Once before Epcot Center was built, and once after it was. And Disneyland two or three times. Both are fascinating places. But the cost has gotten to the point it breaks a family to vacation there. I honestly believe old Walt is rolling over in his grave now that it has become harder for average kids to get the opportunity to visit there. He really seemed to want the world to have access to Disneyland.

• I had a friend who worked at Disney. I used to go several times a year for free! Well, actually no trip to Disneyland is free unless you don't eat. However, it was awesome getting in without paying.

Then my wife and I had annual passes. We would go a lot, about once a week, just to have dinner or hang out. She liked Rod, the piano player at the Carnation Plaza (actually, it's not called the Carnation Plaza, nor has it been in some time, but for me the name has stuck). Rod let her play the piano a few times.

• I used to have an annual pass to Disneyland, actually. I'm like fifteen minutes away, but it's still cool to go--I never really got sick of it.

I went to Disney World many years ago and it was cool, too.

• I personally feel like it's a lot of fun. There is still kind of a magical, childlike quality about going there. :)

• My wife and I had passes. Did you ever hang out much by the Carnation Plaza listening to the pianists there? My wife and I did. Rod even let her play the piano a few times.

I would go and correct papers at this spot in California Adventure. I'd be munching on a churro while correcting things. The next day my students wondered why there was cinnamon on their papers.

Premium annual pass these days is about $650 a pop! Yikes!

By the way, like you, I never got sick of it. I learned tricks like how to ride Thunder Mountain standing up and how to ride Space Mountain sideways (which is fun).

• I've been to disney world when i was 13. Its something that you have to do at least once in your life. I mean its not the place to go if you're looking for thrill rides, buts its a cool experience

• Yes I've been to Disney World twice. Once when I was 3 and again when I was 5.

• No, but I really want to go so bad

• Have been to Disneyland in Paris long time ago, only remember that it was a rainy day

• Yup... boring as heck, ill just ride my bike more than enough morons on the road these days to make it exciting

• Not really but I'll go if whomever I am with at the time wants to.

• Yes, but I was too young to remember. :(

@XNicholeMariex3
    I want to go with her^^

• I've been to both. I'm closer to Disneyland but the best vacation I ever had was at Disney World. It was fun & I stayed in Disney World. No rush to get back to the motel & parking lot lines.

What Girls Said 13

• I went to Disneyland when I was 14. And I only remember the cars parade they had going on there, (my nephew was a fan of cars) and a Scooby Doo roller coaster ride. I remember these two massive axes swinging in unison and me thinking I was going to go straight through it, i dropped right before the axe and I ducked anyways haha 😓🙈

• I've been to Disney World and honestly I hated it. I guess I went to the wrong park because it was more features and characters than rides which I didn't enjoy.

• NO AND MY LIFE IS INCOMPLETE!!!

• No, but I really really really want to! :(

• Yes, I've been to Disney World. I was about 13 years old when I went, and I'd love to go again. While expensive, it's definitely an incredible experience and there are so many parks you can visit and things to do.

• Disneyland Paris, I went when I was 5 and it was magical because I really thought the princesses in the parade were real and that the real Cinderella waved at me.

• never had but i would really love to!!

• I was little, i was so excited I couldn't sleep at all! lol

• I went to Disneyland last Tuesday :)

It's a lot of fun, but requires strategic planning to get the most out of it. Especially if you're not a local and come during peak season.

• I have, but it's been a while... All I can say is that it's worth visiting

• Both. They were both awesome but disneyworld is better.

• Nope but I've always wanted to :/

• No, still haven't. :'c