Is it bad for me to be almost always be stressed about something?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's bad for everyone, but I think we are all stressed about something in today's world.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, it is quite bad for you.

What Guys Said 3

• keep in mind though that as a teen you are going through lots of things, if it gets to be overwhelming your school might have free walk in counselors i used those and it helped

• Yes it is unhealthy, you'll need to find some way out of it.

• yea i guess

What Girls Said 4

• Obviously it's not healthy. So yeah, it's bad.

• Yes. Especially since you're 15. Really think about it; list what you have to stress about. Look at each one individually, and you'll find solutions to what is stressing you.

• I have to learn 50 new pep band songs that are first trumpet in a week and the guy who was first trumpet quit band this year and so I have yo learn them all on my own and there's some solos in there and I'm just stressing out because some of the high notes I can't even hit yet and I have be able to in a week plus my badn teacher wants me to at a song on the French horn and I've just learned how to play it and I've only played it once because its at my school

• Talk to your teachers. I'm not familiar with the school structure, but this all sounds like something you choose to do, not something you have to do. It shouldn't be stressing you so much. Tell your teachers that you're struggling, they can probably help.

• Yes it's bad for you and stressing about things too much will just hurt yourself.

• constant stress is bad. it can age you faster.