What are you reading now?

Besides my question 😁✌

Most Helpful Girl

• I just started the book, A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm reading your mind... You want a blonde Habibi, no? :p

• O. o nope blonde chicks like blacks/dated with black at least once in their life... There was a time I had craze for them though... :D

What Girls Said 12

• I'm about to start Odd, Weird, and Little by Patrick Jennings. It's a children's novel I'm reading for work.

• The girlfriend experience about the escort industr

It is the worst book ever. The worst.

• "Is Belief in God Good, Bad or Irrelevant" by Greg Graffin and Preston Jones.

• 0|0
  • I haven't started to read. But I am planning to read Grapes of Wrath :)

• Fanfiction... m

• Sex and the city

• I am reading have and have nots by Ernest Hemingway

• I'm reading Comprimising by C. C Brown

• I'm re-reading The Selection by Kiera Cass

• Today I bought Haruki Murakami's Sleep and Robert W. Chambers' The King in Yellow; haven't started reading either of them.

• Looking for Alaska - John Green

• I have that book too but haven't read yet, is it good?

• let me finish it first...

What Guys Said 7

• I am currently reading a book by British historian Keith Lowe. It's called "Savage Continent - Europe in the aftermath of World War Two". But I actually like the German title even better (I'm reading the book in the German translation). If you literally translate the German title back to English, it says "Savage Continent - Anarchy in Europe from 1943 to 1950."
    I study history and I really love the book. It's quite a page-turner for being non-fiction and it's a great read for anyone who's interested in history. Keith Lowe wrote this book because he felt like there have been written sooooo many books about world war two and the holocaust and all these famous topics. However, there's been practically no literature so far on the life in Europe AFTER the war had ended. As Lowe found out, the myth about the allied soldiers liberating Europe and everyone living happily ever after is actually a huge illusion. What most people don't know is that life for most people in western and eastern Europe actually became WORSE in the first years after the war, not better. Not only were the allied forces completely overwhelmed with the tasks at hand (feeding the whole European population etc.) but there were also huge moral and social problems. Because there was no government, no courts and no police anymore (the allied armies were not enough to ensure law and order), people started doing whatever they wanted. Because they had gone through years of complete misery and because many of them had experienced horrific things, there was a complete moral breakdown. People (both soldiers and civilians, even the former inmates of the concentration camps) started wandering around the continent, killing, raping and robbing random strangers. Many also actively sought for vengeance. For example many normal, German civilians (even little children) were killed by Soviet soldiers and jews from the concentration camps as an act of revenge for what they had gone through. So basically until 1950 or so, the continent was a complete mess, in every aspect (politically, socially, humanitarian, morally, economically etc.).
    It's a great and very interesting read because it shows history from a very new and unexpected angle. It's also very well researched I have to say.

• *sigh*... Cliff's AP Biology 3rd Edition... for my DAT exam...

• Just read the latest shingeki no kyojin manga.

• The description

• 50 shades darker..

• I am reading Turgenew's a month outside

• i just finished reading 15 pages of this English book