What do you think of this video?

I'm speechless D:

• Blame the driver
  • Blame the captain

Most Helpful Guy

• The ferry's back door operator should not have lowered the goddamn gate while there's was a car sitting on it. I mean If he'd have raised it, the car would have rolled right into the ferry, right? And then none of this would have even happened in the 1st place.

THE SAME CAN BE SAID for the stupid ass bitch driving the car in this case. I mean couldn't/shouldn't she have driven about 5 feet farther anyway? Since the gate would have pulled her car inwards unless you're telling me that they would have ridden across ___ with the gate wide open? Probably not right?

#IMHO you can't really blame the captain for reversing and crushing them. Cuz from his POV he did the right "IT'S JUST THAT THE FERRY couldn't react to his commands via how much it weighed or whatever".

All in all "blame the driver" + she needs he ass beat for this 1. Cuz I can guarantee that little girl never thought he life would end this way. All because of someone else's stupidity i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay this is really sad but the child died because of the freaking driver. people can be some dumb. If it's pulling away dont try to drive as fast as you can to somehow get aboard. It's reckless and plain stupid.

What Guys Said 5

• That's on the driver. Seriously it's pulling away and you can clearly see it, plus that minivan was driving normal speed you'd think if you're gonna pull something like that you'd put the pedal to the metal.

And the whole hatchways not closed properly wouldn't matter if the driver didn't try to drive onto a ferry pulling off. That's like me going and standing in front of a train coming at me on purpose staring it down, even if the train operator was going over the speed that he should have it's irrelevant because I just walked up and stood in front of the train without moving, even if he was doing 2 mph I would have died for just standing in front of it on purpose without moving knowing it's there and coming at me

• had the car driven in a lower speed they would have noticed the ferry pulling away

• Wow that's sad, I don't even know what to say but I think the driver is at fault... who keeps going when you see a bridge/ramp being opened. :/

• Very sad way to go ;~;

• That was mostly the driver's fault.

What Girls Said 1

• Omg why the hell would you risk something like that? The drivers are at fault but why did the fairy back up? That doesn't make any sense. It couldn't back up fast enough. I hope those people never try something like that ever again.