How do ugly people make friends?

So if your ugly, how do you make friends?

Most Helpful Girl

• It definitely is harder, but you have to put yourself out there and find people who are willing to look past your looks. If they don't want to talk to you just because they find you ugly than it's not worth it anyway. I've found that out the hard way. I am ugly, and I've always had a hard time meeting new people because of it. I just basically keep talking to people. For me, most of my friends are people I met from High School (still friends even ten years later) and people from work. It's easier that way because you see each other everyday, and you end up bonding from that. It's harder just to make random friends.

Most Helpful Guy

• With other ugly people.

• Yes, But what do you do to make friends with them? How do i meet and talk to other ugly people?

• I don't know, just go up and say hi, talk to them and see how you get on.

• Homeless people are often ready to talk...

What Girls Said 7

• That's why I don't have friends HAHAHHAHAH

• Just start talking and have a good sense of humor :)

• "Hey dude/baby, wanna be friendz wit meh?"

• Like how everyone else makes friends, having stuff in common, being friendly

• You need a good personality.

• Maybe that's why I don't have friends.. lol

• Good attitude.

What Guys Said 6

• They go Anonymous in real life social situations

• You don't need to be attractive to have friends. Just be a good person and know how to have fun.

• It isn't any different from making friends as an attractive person. Friendships certainly aren't built on looks.

• Thats bollocks and you know it, Looks are literally everything in life.

• Look man my looks ain't anything special but I have no problem making friends

• The same way everyone else makes. When it comes to making friends personality and common interest are most important not looks/beauty. Beauty is subjective, who you may find ugly might not be ugly to someone else.

• Out of clay.

• Befriend other ugly people 😊