Do you guys get jealous?

jealous of rich ppl? ugh i do.. when i see someone drive lambo or ferrari... ugh i just can't but feel sad for myself :/

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really.

Most Helpful Guy

• No one really think of what they've done to get rich ain't they?
    (excluding the daddy's girl and boys kinda thing)
    Maybe they worked hard , maybe when people were partying they were sitting conferences , maybe when people were sleeping they were going to school.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• No not really, I mean in all honesty, I've always been of the thought process that if I had been born rich or even if I was magically rich now, and I mean, for the most part I'm pretty happy with who I am now.
    That's not to say that I don't want money, but I don't know if I would consider myself jealous of them, if only because I'm enjoying the path life is taking me on!

• Make it your motivation to become what you envy and what you want to be. Create a world for yourself that wasn't handed to you but you made for yourself.