Gamers, Console or PC?

• Console
  • PC
  • Both

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a console guy. I have given PC a honest and fair shot, in fact my current PC is a gaming caliber PC because if one can game on a PC, it can do anything else you need it to do as well. :-P

PC doesn't appeal to me as much as console for a few reasons:

1) The main genres of PC games (FPS, RTS, MMO) aren't my favs. I'm a fighting, sports, and single player RPG type of gamer.

2) PC gaming feels too lonerish for me. I like the idea of having a console hooked up to a TV in a communal area of a living/family room, and playing with other people in the flesh.

----

PC does have its advantages (much better graphics, more sophisticated online gaming experience, mouse for more precision shooting and control, cheaper games overall, mods increase a game's life for a very long time).

But for the genres of game I play, console just suits my (in the flesh) sociable style!

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 6

• I am always have been and always will be primarily a PC gamer but I do own a console as well which I like to play on.

• console fam... ps4 am!

• Bro, build your own pc, you will convert. Join the dark side.

• no thanks fam lol.. im married to my ps4.. the ps4 is loyal to me and im loyal to him.. untill ps5 comes out

• PC master race

• PC... always liked pc more

• If you want to have 25 fps and low graphics and if you have a ps4 or xbox one and pay for playing online go with consoles

• PC all the way