- Console38% (5)22% (4)29% (9)Vote
- PC62% (8)67% (12)65% (20)Vote
- Both0% (0)11% (2)6% (2)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
I'm a console guy. I have given PC a honest and fair shot, in fact my current PC is a gaming caliber PC because if one can game on a PC, it can do anything else you need it to do as well. :-P
PC doesn't appeal to me as much as console for a few reasons:
1) The main genres of PC games (FPS, RTS, MMO) aren't my favs. I'm a fighting, sports, and single player RPG type of gamer.
2) PC gaming feels too lonerish for me. I like the idea of having a console hooked up to a TV in a communal area of a living/family room, and playing with other people in the flesh.
PC does have its advantages (much better graphics, more sophisticated online gaming experience, mouse for more precision shooting and control, cheaper games overall, mods increase a game's life for a very long time).
But for the genres of game I play, console just suits my (in the flesh) sociable style!0