Guys, what is on your mind everyday other than sex?

14

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 13

• My girlfriend and how much I love her, work, politics, social issues, money (occasionally), more work, more politics, more of my girlfriend, good meals I could cook, administrative stuff I have to take care of, my health condition (I have a physical disability), hobbies like creative writing or movies or books I'm reading, the language I'm learning, my guitar, my friends, that I have to clean the kitchen or tidy up the living room or do laundry, fun activities I want to do, my private and professional future, more politics, more of my girlfriend. You get the deal...

• This is such a broad question, I'm not even
    sure where I should start.

Generaly when people ask into what's on my mind
    I tell them; everything.

But I guess you want a more specific version
    let's see.. Music, where to travel next, what new things could I learn
    How best to practice to reach the goals I want, what to make for dinner
    What present to get for my girlfriend, the nightsky is so beautiful..
    Why do I not get tired? where did my limits go? How do I go about building a shelter
    If just people would know, what I know. Doesn't atheists and theist actually worship the same thing under a different name?(Time) If the universe exists, it must have an edge, what is beyond that edge?

And much much more.. ^.~

• Politics.. Movies.. Beating friends up and ofcourse.. FOOD

• Work, my future, my guitar, how I'm going to get a girlfriend, random things I need to worry about

• ps4 and pizza fam

• Whats for lunch :3

• So apart from Money... What is on a woman's mind everyday?

• well that's a good question to ask because every woman is different for me what is on my mind everyday is do they like me, music, dance, and then we are back to dance

• If they like you? Is it a feeling of insecurity?

• yeah I think it is

• First of all, Jade. Sex isn't on my mind everyday

What is on my mind everyday... Sports and music

• Debt and health.

• 0|0
  • society, politics, the terrible world im going to subject my unborn children to... i mean sex, what was the question? =D

• Video games, technology, science, politic, topic, space, food, my family and many more.

• Girls, my baseball, football, and basketball teams, girls