Guys, what do you think is more difficult? Being a guy trying to get laid? Or being a girl trying to get love?

Title says it all

• Being a guy and trying to get laid
    62% (18)
  • Being a girl trying to get love
    38% (11)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

12

Most Helpful Guy

• I once asked in a GAG question, and I included a poll in it, if sex was just a phone call away.

Most women (in fact all but one in the poll) answered that sex was just a phone call away. Most men answered that sex was not a mere phone call away.

Now that being said, I believe the question should be "Who has it easier; a guy trying to get laid WITH SOMEONE HE WANTS, or a girl trying to get laid WITH SOMEONE SHE WANTS. I believe the answers from both sexes will be much closer.

Yes, I suppose if the average girl invites a guy over and goes into the bedroom, strips off her clothes, and says in her sing song voice, "Oh (insert name here), would you come in here please?" then sex will almost certainly ensue.

More than a few guys interpret this data to mean, "There! You see? Girls have it easier! Plain and simple!" But the reality of it is that in most cases, THE WOMEN DON'T WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH THESE MEN. And to them, that's MORE unpleasant that not having sex at all.

What Guys Said 11

• It depends on what traits they have. An attractive guy who is confident outgoing and popular doesn't really struggle to get laid although he still doesn't have it as easy as a girl does.

Finding genuine mutual love is hard for all girls, so Ill vote B

• tossup, really. I am going to go with the former, though. It certainly isn't easy for women to get love, but the threshold for when 'pushy' is considered 'harassment' seems to be much higher in the pursuit of love.

• I would get love easily if I were a girl. Because I know numerous wonderful men.

But as a man, I am saying that getting love is pretty hard. It stems due to the discrimination.

• All sorts of discrimination man. You hit it on the head. Height discrimination, race, weight, looks, job, money, education... and ALL of it at the Same Time!!! Usually a guy has one or two of those but not all seven.

• The sheer abundance of options women have make it easier for them to get what they want, and they typically don't have to put any work into it.

• They can get what they want just from pussy power alone.

But pussy alone won't get them love. It could get them dates and even a marriage, but there's no guarantee the guy loves them if pussy is the main attraction

• Women don't know what real love is man. Love means commitment. They all have it in their heads that Passion is Love. They imagine being "swept" off their feet and all that other bullshit that comes with it. That's why players still play the game; because they present the best outwardly appearance of that. They start off good looking and whatever "nice" thing they do after that "sweeps" the girl off her feet. Now she thinks she's in love lol. Then gets hurt, naturally. Retards.

• For me it's love. Because I simply don't make time for it at the moment :(

• Finding love is always harder than getting laid

• Being a disabled guy trying to get laid. Now that's a fucking challenge...

• I would love to say men have it harder here... But I can't. Dating is a skill, and that means it can be learned and results obtained - most men just aren't willing to put in the necessary work for success.

But no one, man or woman, has control over whether or not someone falls in love with them. After becoming the best version of themselves, it's still entirely on the other individual to fall in love or not.

• Would it be fair to say that being "loveable" requires skill as well?

Also, even if you have top notch dating skills, there still needs to be attraction from the other person.

Not in disagreement with your point, just offering some thought

• In order from easiest to hardest:
    getting laid as a girl
    getting love as a girl
    getting laid as a guy
    getting love as a guy

• Definitely love, far and away. First understand what most women mean by love is emotional fulfillment. To get this they both want to control/possess a guy and at the same time they want him to be dominant and elusive. These opposites can only be reconciled by a constant drama/magic show very few men understand much less are will to perform.

Mostly women end up controlling a guy then finding him contemptible for letting them do it or driving a guy away when he gets tired of putting up with their shit.

• I say love. Getting laid is easy. Finding true love I think is tough.