If you had to choose a last meal, what would you have?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• oooo probably something REALLY unhealthy like a meat lovers pizza or chicken parma with mash. OR OR those fat sausages with peas and mash omgggg...

R. I. P

What Guys Said 6

• Honestly, if I knew I'm gonna die in an hour or two, I don't think I'd have any appetite whatsoever. I'd probably feel more like throwing up and think "why can't take just kill me right now and get it over with".

• so your last meal would be your own vomit then?

• I don't think I was thinking very hard or deep about this. I just don't think I'd feel like eating shortly before getting killed. Apart from that... what's the point of eating anyway before you get killed? It's not like you're gonna need the energy/calories the food gives you. It's like spending the whole day cleaning your house only to get the bulldozer in the evening and crush it down. Seems rather pointless to me.

• again, you are thinking too hard about this. Notice I did not say "before you get killed;" you came up with that bit in your mind. I just said a last meal, and whose to say you know its a last meal. There is an entire organization built around giving children and adults their last wishes to enjoy one or a few more pleasures before they die--are you going to tell someone, you know what, you should just be depressed in your room and wait to die, or instruct them to make the most and enjoy a few more good times before the worst? This is the same concept.

• Meat lovers pizza, fried chicken, 3 double whoppers, tacos, 2 dozen krispy kreme donuts, 4 hershey bars 4 tubs of ben and jerrys, bbq ribs, fries, onion rings, grilled cheese, bologna and cheese sandwich, cheese puffs, sour cream and onion chips, and a 24 pack of dr pepper. If i'm going out then i'm going out in style! :D

• You had me at 24 pack of Dr. Pepper. Why bother with just a 12 pack. My guess is you're from the South. We love our Dr. Pepper.

• yes, what part lol

• Some of my granmas greens, chitlins, peach cobbler, pumpkin and/or sweet potato pie, and some egg nog.

• I sense a Christmas theme. Oh, and is there an and/or option... this would be the last meal, definitely AND only!

• Nope not a Christmas theme lol. More like things I can't normally get year round, might as well go hard last meal.

• Pot Roast with cooked carrots and potatoes, homemade butter rolls, and a homemade Apple Pie with vanilla ice cream. And if I can throw in a red velvet funnel cake in there I'd take that too.

• a big hamburger and French fries

• Double bacon cheeseburger with a side of French fries, please

What Girls Said 3

• I would go to a chinese restaurant and eat spicy green pea noodle, deep fried shredded potatoes, and seasoned calamari.

• Are deep fried shredded potatoes like hash browns?

• No - they are sliced longer and thinner then the potatoes in hash browns and you add black vinegar which is a type of chinese vinegar and salt to it.

• Thanksgiving ham, mashed potatoes and turkey gravy, a few pepperoni rolls, some broccoli and cheese, and a hot apple pie with vanilla ice cream. 😍

Make them roll me to my death. 😈

• Spaghetti and shrimp alfredo