Guys, what makes a girl hot?

Pretty self explanitory.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• There are many components to what a hot girl :-). A few things I find particularly hot are: being intelligent, having a good self esteem, being easy-going and being kind of alternative (not conforming too much with society or society's expectations). Ohhh and one very important thing, perhaps even the most important of all: being curious. Being interested in the world and wanting to try out new things, be it trying out new foods or travelling or anything like that. Being open-minded (I guess this goes sort of hand in hand with being intelligent).

Of course there are also physical aspects to this question but I don't wanna go into those because honestly, I don't care so much about looks. If a girl's personality is awesome, looks become secondary. I've dated a girl who was quite overweight for example. I'm not actually into big women but it just so happened that this girl was very smart, interesting and cool and that was what truly counted.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• @Xelebrum has it right, typically if you're in a small room it can heat up quickly, causing a girl to become hot.

Alternatively, if a room is large but crowded and filled with many active electronics, that can also heat somebody up quickly.

I hope we helped.

1|2
    0|0
  • High temperatures and humidity usually does the trick.

1|2
    0|0
  • Personality, sweetness, funny, looks, independence

0|0
    0|0
  • When she's not trying to be

0|0
    0|0
  • hot? looks. Attractive? Personality. MOST guys don't go for hot girls by the way. Most go for cute ones which means has personality and looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find an intelligent women incredibly irresistible.
    Not just average intelligent, but intelligent intelligent.

1|0
    0|0