Help? I nknow a lot of you probably don't know about dogs health but someone please?

I have a 7 year old Doberman who has been my Bestfriend for years and my dad came upstairs and told me he has tumors. my dog has bumps all over his back and one on his paw it looks like the color of his skin but it's just a random bump. my dad said he's no doctor but he thinks they are tumors. do these sound like tumors? i really don't want to loose him 😔

Most Helpful Guy

• The best you can do is to call
    a vet as soon as possible when you
    encounter something like this.

I'm no vet, far from, but what I do know, is that it could be many
    things like an enlarged lymph node, an abscess, a benign fatty mass
    a hematoma, or a cancerous mass.

I have no way to know, as it requires
    a vet to do a biopsy.

For now, cheer up and have some fun
    with your dog, untill you can get him to the vet. ^.^

Most Helpful Girl

• "Most lumps are fatty tumors, though. These are benign, meaning not cancerous. Fewer than half of lumps and bumps you find on a dog are malignant, or cancerous. Still, they can look the same from the outside, so it’s hard to tell."

This is the best I could find for you. Unless the dog is showing sickly symptoms, wait until Monday and call your vet to make an appointment.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• Definitely take him to the vet. It might just be bug bites or something, but it's good to be safe.

Dobies are the best!