What is s good amount of "show off" cash to have on hand?

Let's say I'm very wealthy and want to keep don't "show off" cash on hand to show off by counting every now and then. How much is enough? In $20's.

I use a card all the time anyway.

$200 enough? $500? $1000?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not only is that a stupidly easy way to get robed but very douchey also...

• Robbery is illegal... Most people don't want to go to jail and how do you know I don't have protection?

Not douchey. I earned it.

Goes well with my Versace shades.

• HAHA

Most Helpful Guy

• Nice troll attempt. If you were as rich as you claim you wouldn't be wearing the clothes you are with those glasses in that store.

What Girls Said 5

• I find that unattractive personally.
    But I'm sure there are women who specifically find that attractive.

• I probably would do it for the principle... I would do it like this, count in front of a hot bartender or several of them...

Count $1000 right in front of them. Then, tip them $5. Lol.

• LOL. Whatever, man.

• yeah id say $200 although i would be kinda put off if u dont know how much u have in ur wallet to keep taking it out and counting it.

• I don't know I'm in college so like 15 dollars is enough for me.

• Where i'm from, if you show off any cash, you're asking for someone to take it, if not worse lol

• Hahahaha omgggggg!! This site has the biggest losers.

What Guys Said 7

• I used to commonly carry over 1K in cash. I've carried as much as 6K, maybe more. Nobody ever saw it though, that would just be asking to be robbed.

You want to use $100s, not $20s. The stack just gets too thick with 20s. If you get into a few K, even 50s and 100s start becoming a pretty thick stack. I'd also split it up so it wasn't all in one place. Different pockets, socks, etc.

If you really wanted show-off money, you'd need at least 10K or more. That's 100 100s, so a pretty thick wad.

• Didn't you ever want to impress a hot bartender though? Have you never shown it off ever?

• That would be extremely unprofessional for a teller to show any interest toward a customer like that. If there's anyone who needs to be discrete about money, it's a teller. I don't even want to think about what kind of women would be impressed by that.

Most guys try to filter out gold diggers. You are trying to attract them. But if that's your fantasy, then OK.

• why would any woman not be attracted to someone who is successful? what qualities would be missing from a "gold digger?"

• That is a really good way to get robbed in the parking lot. I hardly ever have more than $20 in cash on me

• Anything quadruple digits and up :)

• But careful showing off mate. no plus sides to it.

• Good answer.

There are plus sides to doing it in front of hot bartenders.

Then don't carry it on you next time.

• Let us know when you get mugged for constantly pulling out all your cash and counting it

• I never carry cash. In fact the last guy that mugged me gave me a tenner. I always use plastic. Usually a debit card

• Yeah you don't need to show off for nibidy.

• I would say $200 would be safest