What true story do you not tell anymore because nobody ever believes that it really happened?

Most Helpful Guy

• When I was 25 I was walking around Seattle and a pimp convinced me to check out his "merchandise" I was wasted and never seen a hooker I said "why not". So I followed him into the ally where a 40 year old obese black chick that was tooth else's offered to blow me for $20.00 I backed out but them pimp and his hench men kept harassing me. I've been watching nationally geographic documentaries on prostitution. So I told then all I was a journalist with nat geo and that I was doing a story on Seattle's sexy trade if they could give me info. The two lackies said "fuck this I'm not about to be on tv" and ran the pimp chased me 2 blocks til I gave him a $20.00 to stop bothering me. I was slurring and wasted an got a c+ in English I would be a horrible nat fro journalist... I didn't even have a camera... I was lucky to leave that situation unharmed by the time I made it home from the drunken stupper it was 4 hours later...

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm psychic. I dream stuff that comes true

What Guys Said 2

• I have a few stories I never tell or only tried to tell once. People want to be entertained, you have to be careful how you present things.

• Santa is real

What Girls Said 2

• Oh ok no one ever believes me when I tell them the story of how I saw a leprechaun. I'm being honest and people think I'm lying. I know it's an unbelievable story.

• I met an immortal.