Guys, What makes a black woman unattractive to you😔?

I feel like everyone thinks black women are unattractive and I mean that in a physical and non physical way. So guys, In your own personal opinion what do you believe makes some black women unattractive to you? And please try to refrain from using stereotypes.

18

Most Helpful Guy

• I cannot answer this question completely because what I find unattractive to black women i would find unattractive to all women.

Things like a nasty attitude, screaming, loud, jealous, unpleasant to be with, etc i would find unattractive on a white, Asian, latina and yes... also on a black women.

I'm attracted to pretty women, a beauty full body, smart, intelligent, caring and stylish/elegant. And I know a lot of black (and other) women that fall into that category.

What Guys Said 17

• I think its cultural. You can get the very obnoxious black woman stereo type however I find its a bit more overstated and tends to be found only in certain groups. Though I do not know why a person would find a black woman in particular as unattractive, other then obvious flaws that are within every unattactive person. I find that when a black woman is beautiful she's gorgeous and when she is not she well, isn't. Perhaps they are attributing that to all black women? (If you feel this way I can assure you you have nothing to worry about your quite lovely, and I'm not just saying that because I'm a dirty old man either :D )

• I have been attracted to black women before, the main turn off as with any other woman of any race is acting rude, being superficial, and they way they talk too. one of my requirements of all women that I date is that they speak at least proper English

• MOST of the time, i find black girls really attractive. Sometimes i even get turned on just by looking at them (don't ask). It would be such a turn off though when girls act very ghetto and talk too much shyt (especially when it includes a lot of swear words). I find that very unattractive

• Ghetto and lack of education are some reasons i dont find certain people attractive, but some black women are attractive

• I would say it had anything to do with race, just girls in general.
    Black people are considered attractive and they are.

What's unattractive is a horrible attitude towards others, disrespect, indecency and a bad personality.

• If her head is bigger than my stomach and she yells a lot :)

But that would go for anyone, regardless of skin color.

• Well to me, I have to say when a black woman wants a good man but she is not ready to be a good woman. She still want to party and hang out or want a good man as meaning she want a stupid man to fall for anything she say. A lot of black women I dated that didn't get anywhere was because of the job I had or the type of vehicle I was driving. When women talk to me for that reason I just back off because she seem like a gold digger to me.

• "The world owes me" attitude.

Nor all girls are like that but it's not attractive regardless of race.

• everyone think pale people are unattractive that's why we tan

• Nothing, I like some of them... lots of black women are very attractive.

• The same things as any other woman.
    Lack of femininity, style, respectful attitude, good manners, and a mindful self-conduct.

• I am attracted to black women but I feel unattracted as soon as she covers her amazing chocolate body in tattoos I feel upset that I've lost interest in someone i otherwise would have been attracted to.

• Question: is that you in the pic?
    For example that girl is seriously attractive to me.
    I've seen a black girl where I live (black people are rare here) and she was so good looking that I had to look again.
    She was really black, not those half white/half black mixed girls. But she had a healthy body. Like this girl in your pic. She looks really healthy and athletic. Looks good.
    Plus the face features are important as well, at least for me. From what I've seen on the internet, black girls usually tend to have bigger noses, the skull is structured in a more manly way, it looks rougher and more rugged. Their cheek bones are more prominent, forehead is bigger and this does not look good on everyone.

• Well yes that is me! And im mixed so my features vary. I do have high cheek bones. My nose is not as wide and my forehead is not so big.

• I wouldn't go that far and call it racism if some do not want to date black people. It's their call if they want to date someone black or not. It's a matter of preference and choice, not that much about being racist. It's like some people only go for really skinny chicks, or some girls only going for really buffed guys. Young guys going for older women and so on.

But I will gladly date you. I've never had an experience with a black girl and time has come if you have nothing against the idea of being with a white guy :)
      I need to know if you are up for this, to start saving money and build a raft to get myself over there :P

• If you say soo. And wow building a raft? you are too much😊

• Are you just asking for all guys opinion or just non black guys opinion?

• All guys but mainly non black because it seems like they are less likely to find a black woman attractive.

• Ok thank you...

• Don't mention it.

• Well I guess I just can't picture black women as soft and feminine. That does not mean I don't fantasize about them, I do a great deal, but I would not approach one because I fantasize about them only for sex, or for making white women jealous. Have you ever seen the movie "The Ten Commandments?" In that movie is a scene I and probably a lot of other white men who have seen the movie can't help but fantasize about even if it maybe somewhat disrespectful to God. Moses as prince of Egypt returns from a campaign in Ethiopia bringing back its King and his sister as captives. The (black) princess of Ethiopia flirts with Moses while the (white) princess of Egypt who is in love with Moses seems very jealous. This is based off a story by the ancient jewish historian Josephus. I digress, but I wanted to give you a picture of what some men at least might think about black women.

• Black women are attractive, but they are the biggest size queens out of all women. Whenever penis size is discussed, more often than not black girls point out how important big penises are to them. It is justified though since black men have the biggest penises. They are used to big black penises plus their vagina I hear is deeper than the women of other races so a big penis is a must for them. There are non black men who also have big penises but not as close to as much as black men with big penises. And since there are way more men with average sized penises than big penises out there, men feel much more comfortable approaching non black women since they are way less likely to dump or ignore a guy for the size of his penis. The chances of a guy with average or small penis is very low with a black girl.

• Why the down vote when it's 100% true? Black girls want and need big penises more than any other girls. Their vagina is designed for black guys so only hung non black guys are worthy of dating black girls.

• Thank you!!! I was trying to tell him that! @Battooot

• A whole bunch of women dump men because of their size, no matter how much they liked the guy. Small penis is a deal breaker for a lot of women. Especially black women. The 5 inch black guy said it best on GAG once. That all of the black girls start treating him differently right after noticing his average size. Which isn't average for a black man though. Black person's average size is 7 inches which is the biggest out of all races. Asker, you might think you will give the guy a chance right now but once you're in that position, come back to me on this. I highly doubt majority of the black girls would settle for a guy who's penis size is below 6 inches, and I'm sure all black girls wouldn't go for a guy who is below 5 inches for sure. Since they are below average and black girls know they can easily find a guy with a bigger dick.

• I'm attracted to black girls. Been with a couple.