What is something you dont regret doing, but would NEVER do again?

Most Helpful Guy

• There was a girl I was talking to, she was a self harmer, and a drug user, I thought I could make her better, she told me I could. She ended up ghosting me hard as hell then going back with her ex who abused the hell out of her and put her in the hospital...
    For the longest time I felt like shit about the whole thing, that I wasn't good enough to help her, that even if I had gotten in shape for her that I had done... a lot of things I regretted for her, she still forgot me...
    Then last Wednesday she texts me and apologizes, and tells me how when she was feeling awful, she would read my texts to remind her that if someone could care that much about her, she should care that much about herself to. That I helped her even after she threw me out of her life...
    So I don't regret what I did for her, I'm so thankful I had that opportunity, but I don't think my heart could bear that sort of pain again, so I doubt I'd ever try to help someone like I did her again. Help, sure, but to give all of myself like I did then, never.

Most Helpful Girl

• sky diving.

What Guys Said 3

• Visiting the White House

• Eating sushi 😖

• Making a porn video. I didn't know I did because it's one of those drunk stories but idc

What Girls Said 2

• Bungee jump.

• Dating my ex