Girls, if it annoys the fuck of me when a kid won't stop talking, does that make me an asshole?

• Yes
    28% (9)
  • No
    72% (23)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

13

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not as annoying when little kids beg me to plays, play with my stuff and ruin them, make a mess, use my computer, make me do silly stuff for them and when they're very whiny.
    If a kid keeps talking to me nonstop, I could just listening to him/her and not say a word, after it gets excessive of course.

What Girls Said 12

• No, some kids are annoying but you has an adult should know how to control yourself and tolerate a young child.

• Just means you don't like kids and probably shouldn't be around them and definitely shouldn't have any.

• Nope, kids can be annoying. You're only an arse hole if you can't contain your annoyance and get angry at the kid, so much so that you upset them.

• Hahahaha no, I love kids, but if a kid talks NONSTOP it will annoy me too.

• If you saw your boyfriend showing signs of a lot of anger and stress because a kid wouldn't stop talking to him and bothering him, would that make you angry with your BF?

• If he was yelling, cussing, and being mean to them, yes.

• No not really, some little kids are annoying as fuck and I don't blame u for thinking that but u have u remember they r only little kids. So I wouldn't classify u an asshole if u think kids r annoying.

• I'm pretty sure that annoys most people haha

• No it doesn't, kids get on my nerves too when they do that too and I'm a kid myself :/

• Nah, kids bug me too.
    It's not straight away, but they get to me.

• Unless he was hurting or yelling at the kid, no. I would try to pull the kids attention to other places.

• e. g. Only assholes talk in church

• Yes it does. A child is not doing it maliciously, grow up!

• Not really. If a kid were repeating something over and over again for the sake of annoying the person or behavior below their age, it would be irritating. Certain kids you just don't want to listen to them, esp if it's gibberish.

• I would have to see the situation myself. Some kids can be annoying to be honest. If the kid if prone to keep talking endlessly and bothers the heck out of people, then nope... I would probably react the same way.

• yes it does.

• Why does it make me an asshole?

• Im hoping you will actually respond to this comment

• You don't respond do you?