What is a sensitive soul? Is it a good thing?

• Yes, a sensitive soul is a good thing.
  • No, it isn't.
  • I'm not sure.
Would you please give me examples of sensitive souls if possible? Thanks.
Would you marry a sensitive soul?

Most Helpful Guy

• A sensitive soul means that you're superlatively feeler rather than thinker. It doesn't mean that you have feelings while others don't and there's not any thing like being sensitive or being insensitive. It is just a degree. Some are remotely sensitive while rest are superlatively sensitive.

Advantages :-
    ☻Empathy & Compassion
    ☻Listening & Intuition
    ☻Peace & Depth
    ☻Love & Commitment
    ☻Sanguinity & Grace

Disadvantages :-
    ☻Lonely & Dependant
    ☻Orthodox & Speciousness
    ☻Suicidal tendencies
    ☻Dogmatism & Decrepitness
    ☻Hegemony & Tyranny prone

(I ran out of word limit so I cannot explain each and every one of them but if you want explanation of any of the above points, please ask)

“Sensitive people are the most genuine and honest people you will ever meet. There is nothing they won’t tell you about themselves if they trust your kindness. However, the moment you betray them, reject them or devalue them, they become the worse type of person. Unfortunately, they end up hurting themselves in the long run. They don’t want to hurt other people. It is against their very nature. They want to make amends and undo the wrong they did. Their life is a wave of highs and lows. They live with guilt and constant pain over unresolved situations and misunderstandings. They are tortured souls that are not able to live with hatred or being hated. This type of person needs the most love anyone can give them because their soul has been constantly bruised by others. However, despite the tragedy of what they have to go through in life, they remain the most compassionate people worth knowing, and the ones that often become activists for the broken hearted, forgotten and the misunderstood. They are angels with broken wings that only fly when loved.”
    ― Shannon L. Alder

Suggested Readings :-
    gentlelivingonline.com/.../
    psychcentral.com/.../

I am not a sensitive soul but I have feelings. My mind is dominant over my heart and soul.

• This answer really touches my heart. This is the second time that a GAGer's answer touches my heart. The first time was yours too. I am not joking.
      And thank you so much for going back to your old questions to give me MHOs. Really appreciate! T_T

• Who doesn't? :- P

Thanks. You're double helpful :- D

• Yeah, smell like paradise everyday : D

What Guys Said 3

• I was told that I have a sensitive soul by a buzzfeed quiz recently hahaha. I think it is a good thing. It means that you have feeling and emotion. If you shut yourself off from the world and create a cold persona for yourself to not get hurt, it will only leave you bitter and alone. In distancing yourself from pain, I would say you also distance yourself from love and things like that.

• Thanks for your answer.

• It sounds like something that is more a hindrance than a perk.

• Thanks for your answer.

• Would you marry a sensitive soul?

• I don't know enough about the person to tell.

• Not sure what you mean by that phrase.

Although, the way it sounds to me is someone that is compassionate and understanding. Does that sound like yourself?

• A lot of people said that I am compassionate and understanding : )

What Girls Said 1

• It's not always a positive thing.

• Would you marry a sensitive soul?

• I am against the concept of marriage, but I'd be with someone sensitive, yes.

• Thanks for the comment :- )