What is your ancestry?

I am an American (obviously) My ancestory on my fathers side is Czechslovokian of German descent. I do not know about my mothers side

1|0
11|10

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• On my mother's side I'm Austrian and Scottish, with some norse way back but it's always cool :P On my dad's side I'm Italian and Ukrainian, but I'm mostly Italian and Austrian..

0|0
    0|1
    • wow thats a lot of mixed blood haha

• Show All
    • I always loved the southern US, I've been to Florida numerous times and I always love the barbecue.. No place up here in Canada even comes close...

• North Carolina bbq is very good too. we use vinegar and sugar in our sauce

What Girls Said 10

• English, mainly Irish, Scottish, Spanish, Jewish.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm pure Latvian I believe x_x

0|0
    0|0
  • i won't go that much into details... but i am mixed race so...
    African
    Indian
    German

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm mostly Filipina. My grandfather from my Mum's side is Portugese.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mostly African of course probably some european, but I haven't done any DNA tests so I would be surprised if Indian or anything other than the two I just mentioned came up

0|0
    0|0
  • 100% Extraterrestrial

0|0
    0|0
  • southeast Asian

0|0
    0|0
  • Fully Italian

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine is Maori , English and Scottish on dads side and English and Scottish on mums side

0|0
    0|0
  • American, Mexican, Spanish

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Almost pure English. I think it's something like 15/16 English. The other 1/16 is unknown. On my dad's side we've traced back to early 1700s in south central England. The family worked on a farm there for several generations. On my mom's side they are from the northeast coast, and Cornwall. The ones in Cornwall were probably miners, but that's just speculation.

I would never know any of that without the internet. Neither my mom or dad knew much about their family history except that they came form England. We have almost no family here in the States, so we knew almost nothing. I started searching the internet several years ago and slowly started finding relatives. One of them had done extensive research and sent all the info to us. My brother has been to England twice meeting a bunch of relatives we didn't even know existed 6-7 years ago.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm "black" and there ya have it #FuckTheRest ^_^ i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

2|1
    1|0
  • Czechoslovakian, from a village in the Carpathian mountains
    German
    Welsh
    French
    80%-85% Hungarian ( almost pure blooded )
    Scottish, MacCarthur Clan ( can not 100% confirm that but my great uncle was a Scotsmen and he was a MacCarthur )

Ethnic group: Czechoslovakian Gypsies, as I am a Gypsy

1|0
    0|0
    • wow nice. I believe i'm bohemian or sudeten because those are German occupied Czech lands which Hitler took over in 1938

• Show All
    • Thats probably why my Russian, German and East European accents are like they are

• Possibly, though with enough practice anyone can master an accent.

• I am a fool blooded I-don't-give-a-damn-about-my-heritage.

If you must know, I'm about 1/2 Irish and some parts German and French.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am a white Swede that lives in the Mighty USA

0|0
    1|0
  • I am pretty mixed. British, Irish, Eastern European, Northern European, and Japanese.

0|0
    0|0
  • Half English, Half Scottish, ancestors were from Denmark.

0|0
    0|0
  • British/Irish/American with some Scandinavian in there somewhere, most likely Swedish.

0|0
    0|0
  • Chinese American. That's it so yeah there is my two cents for your question here. :).

0|0
    0|0