How do you describe yourself?

Just curious about it because my describe me as "Incredible, Logical, Clever, Extremely Funny, bla bla..." How do you deserve yourself or your friends describe you?

1|0
8|7

Most Helpful Girl

• Awesomely Weird. Because I'm awesome and weird. o.0

0|1
    0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• My own father told me as a young man that "son you're like a teenage orgasm waiting to happen". Because I'm so full of piss and vinegar. My friends have told me that I'm the dirtiest perverted freak they have ever known, and often pause when speaking because they are waiting for me to insert a comment or a dirty joke.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• im chill, kinda reserved till I'm comfortable around you. it comes off as mysterious which people either like or dislike.
    i love having fun, I'm loyal and i like to make people laugh.

when you mess with me badly though, my good opinion of you is lost forever.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a fucking mess.

0|0
    0|0
  • Epically amazing, talented, intelligent, crafty, opinionated, a little bitchy some people might argue I'm a bit of a sadist, tell it like it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • discreet/caring/creative/funny

0|0
    0|0
  • Funny
    Patient
    Cheerful
    Caring

What Friends Say:

Funny
    Cheerful
    Straight forward xD
    Reliable

0|0
    0|0
  • Me? Hmm im short (5'3), moody, awkward, weird, freaking mess, trash, ugly, stubborn and boring perhaps. nothing good about myself. But i love my mom the most. Nothing else important than my mom.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sweet, intelligent and beautiful. At least thats what I am told.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Im a funny sarcastic guy if you get the chance to know me
    I am very blunt with what I say and I am never biased
    Love to listening to people and helping anyone even if it's for something small
    I'm veeeerrryyy arrogant, confident and prideful which would probably kill me one of these days lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a hard charger that will stand for the rights of the good people

0|0
    0|0
  • Animated, Optimistic.. can come off as arrogant. ^.~

0|0
    0|0
  • Quiet and reserved but also somewhat of a social chameleon. I don't do it intentionally but my personality changes depending on who I am around. People who know my from different places have widely different opinions about what kind of person I am.

0|0
    0|0
  • Laid back, funny, maybe shy, weird maybe, sweet. But can get sarcastic if pissed

0|0
    0|0
  • Creative. Calm. Dorky. Reserved. Naive. Hopeful. Lazy. Slow.

0|0
    0|0